3rd Trimester

Dear Patriots...

You are fvcking embarassing me. Seriously.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dear Patriots...

• no kidding! they look worse than my daughters poopy diapers! lol
  • Awww, sad. :( I was wondering which Pats team would show up today. I guess we have our answer.

FWIW, if they don't go any further, we don't mind having you root for the Boys. :D

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Loading the player...
  • I felt this way when the Vikings lost to the Bears...absolutely ashamed. Lol.
  • LOL!! Actually embarrassing would be more like a team that only won 5 games this season, fired their head coach after one season, then hires another mediocre head coach out of college & also makes him GM!!  ::Seahawks fan slinks back into oblivion::

• hahahaha...LOSER!!! Go Ravens! Woot woot Stick out tongue
  • I kept saying I wasn't even going to watch the game today because I knew this would happen. Now I have my eyes glued to it. WTH....ugh
  • As a Dolphins fan, I can't say I'm too upset they're losing.
  • imageflgator:
    As a Dolphins fan, I can't say I'm too upset they're losing.

This. But I'm a Steelers fan, not a Dolphins fan. We may have looked pathetic this year, but we'll keep our 6 (count 'em, SIX!) Superbowl Rings and be back to play again next year.

Let's go Cardinals!

• Yeah, Go Ravens!! Woot!!! I love watching Tom Brady get sacked like a b*tch!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMandyWes:
    Yeah, Go Ravens!! Woot!!! I love watching Tom Brady get sacked like a b*tch!

Amen. He's such a douche.

• imageaegrimm:

imageMandyWes:

Yes, but he's my douche.

• imagesoko987:
    imageaegrimm:

imageMandyWes:

Yes, but he's my douche.

Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ya'll are my rivals so.......yay for sucking patriots!!!!! (colts fan)

sorry...

• My husband requested I not go into labor today due to the game.  I'm thinking now it would have been less painful than watching this game.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageaegrimm:

imageflgator:
    As a Dolphins fan, I can't say I'm too upset they're losing.

This. But I'm a Steelers fan, not a Dolphins fan. We may have looked pathetic this year, but we'll keep our 6 (count 'em, SIX!) Superbowl Rings and be back to play again next year.

Let's go Cardinals!

And we'll keep our perfect season!

All of DH's family is from Pittsburgh, and one of his family members works for the Steelers.  

• As another Steelers fan, I can't stand either of these teams, but as my DH said, at least the Ravens are representing the AFC North...

Katie

• I also enjoy watching Tom Brady throw interceptions/get sacked/look crappy....

Go Ravens!! More importantly, however, GO PACKERS today!!!!

• ugh. That was painful. I was really hoping to ripen my cervix tonight, but with the mood my hubby is now in (courtesy of Pats) it's not looking likely. Hmph. Thanks guys.
  • Seriously. That was pathetic and painful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"