I was given the option...because they said my baby boy was measuring big since day one..
I decided to go with the c-section...because I like to have a date in mind, and if he comes before we will just go natural..Also I have hemorroids and they are no fun..I hear they can burst, become worse while pushing..and I do not want that..
So flame if you want but I made my decision to have a c-section..
Also I have many friends who have had positive experiences..so I know I will be fine plus my doctor is fantabulous ...yes I know that is not a word..
I will walk ASAP afterwards..I will have a spinal..I will breastfeed...I will take my pain meds..I will have help at home (my hubby and my mom)..and I will be fine..