Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Pediatrician Recs

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good pediatrician in Dallas? I'm due in March, and don't really know where to start. I have Aetna insurance, so if anyone knows if they take Aetna that would help.

TIA

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

Re: Pediatrician Recs

• I see Dr. Foster at Pediatric Associates of Dallas (www.padnewsletter.com) and love him and the entire practice. I have seen many of the doctors. They have evening hours every night until 9:30 PM and saturday hours too. There is also 3 locations including one in Plano. It is located right across the street from Presbyterian hospital of Dallas. I have always gotten an appointment the same day. I have aetna insurance so I know they take it.
  • I see Prestidge in the same office, love him, can't say enough good things. We have a daughter with health issues, so we are there a ton. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Mehendale at Willow Bend Pediatrics. They are in Plano, but it's worth the short drive for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use Karen McClard, also at Pediatrics Associates. She's young and relatively new to the practice, but we love her. She's great about calling back immediately if we have questions and is really good with Jack. But all of the docs at that practice are awesome. That's where I used to go as a child and a lot of the same pedi's are still there.
  • cool, I needed to know this too !

BTW, March babies are awesome!! Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use Dr. Hubbard also with Pediatric Associates. We have seen several of the doctors there and like everyone else, I have nothing but good things to say about the entire practice.
  • We also use Dr. Hubbard also with Pediatric Associates of Dallas.... love, love her!

padnewsletter.com

• Thanks, yall have been super helpful! Do I need to get in with them before the baby is born, or do I call after? Do they come to BUMC?
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • I delivered at Presbyterian so I don't know about Baylor. I just called the number 214- 369-7661 and connected to the administrative offices (the number is listed on the message) and then called them. They will tell you what to do from there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"