Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Anyone else feel Bittersweet about 2010?

I am sad it is no longer the year of the birth of my son! This time last year I was drinking Cranberry & Pineapple minus the Malibu & felt my baby kicking as the clock struck 12! I am SO happy he is here & I kissed him @ Midnight. Still sad its no longer his birth year though.

Ah well, Happy 2010 Ladies! Party!!! There will be so much to enjoy in 2010 watching our LO's grow!

Re: Anyone else feel Bittersweet about 2010?

• I figure 2009 brought me so much happiness with my LO, it can only get better in 2010.  Seeing him grow and learn something new everyday makes me so happy.  Now I get to look forward to him talking, walking, first birthday...I'm so excited!
  • Happy New Year to you as well.  I know what you mean about no longer being the year of DC's birth.  They grow so fast!
  • Loading the player...
  • Last New Year's Eve I thought I was miscarrying DD.  It turned out to be an ovarian cyst..major pain!  I am sad that it's not her birth year but that's why I'm hoping to have another one this year!Wink  Too bad DH is passed out onthe couch and don't think he will be moving anytime soon!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sad too, time just seems to go faster and faster. I do think 2010 is going to be an awesome year though.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am sad and happy at the same time.

Sad because DS will be a year old in 14 days and this past year has flown by.

Happy because I had such a wonderful time watching DS grow up that I am sure this next year will be just as great.  Plus, we just found we are expecting #2, so I am anxious to meet our new little one and start the whole process over again.

• I'm also sad that it's not the year of E's birth anymore, but 2009 was the best year of my life because of her, so I can only imagine that this year will be even better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"