TTC After a Loss

Tentatively entering the board

Happy New Year Ladies!

I'm glad that 2009 is long gone, and I'm cautiously stepping away from mc/pl to join you all here. 

After a really bad month, I think I'm ready to start over.  I lost my first and only pregnancy at 5 weeks a few weeks ago.  Until then, my year had been going so well that I didn't stop to think that anything could possibly change.  So there was my wake up call, and now here I am.  Terrified of it happening again.  Terrifed that it might take forever to ever get another BFP.  Surrounded IRL by tons of pregnant friends, and lots of new moms.  The only people in my life who know are my husband and my sister.  I feel funny talking about any of it, but i hope I can come out of my shell with it a little here. 

Hope everyone's 2010 treats them better than 2009 did.  Good luck to all!

Re: Tentatively entering the board

• sorry for your loss and you are amongst frinds here.  :)   we are all in the same boat. 

her's to 2010!!!!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I really do hope you come out of your shell here on TTCAL. You can vent, cry, laugh, cheer and everything here with us.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and Happy New Year to you! I'm sorry about your loss.We totally understand those feelings you are having. GL!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome I just came out of lurking tonight, but have to say  I am amazed at the support I have seen over the last month!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, but so gald you came to hang with us, wre are nice ladies, and we like firens.

I wish nothing but the best for you in 2010!!

• imageTexas77again:

sorry for your loss and you are amongst frinds here.  :)   we are all in the same boat. 

here's to 2010!!!!!!!!

This!! We definitely laugh a lot over here. It keeps me smiling:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Welcome and sorry for your loss.  I hope you get your sticky baby in 2010.
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"