I was thinking about this the other day. I have learned so much random crap in the last 8 or so months with regard to consumer products. I'm sure I'm not alone.
What I've learned during the course of pregnancy:
- Preparation H cream doesn't work, but it has a pain reliever in it that can be key at critical times.
- Carefree pantiliners don't stick to jack squat. Always brand sticks to everything.
- The Pepcid AC box says you can take no more than 2 pills a day, but doesn't give you a minimum time lapse between pills.
- Flesh-colored Breathe Right nasal strips have better adhesive than the clear ones do.
- Baby powder prevents crotch rot.
What have you discovered?
TTC#2 since 7/11
Natural m/c 12/7/11 @ 6w6d
Trying for #2, Take 2!BFP Chart