3rd Trimester

I think this may be my first IL vent...

DH's aunt and cousin want him to call while I am in labor...so they can pray with me Indifferent

No offense to anyone who is religious but I think I'll be a little busy.

Re: I think this may be my first IL vent...

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL, yes, you will certainly be busy.  If they were in the room with you and you were religious, that would be one thing.  Sheesh, talk about imposing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Indifferent  but I know this will be my grandma, and Im talking the woman will want to pray the Rosery.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think it would be nice if they prayed for you while you concentrate on the whole giving birth thing :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMommy to two angel babies, 6w4d on 10/21/08 and 8w2d on 2/22/09. I still think of you and miss you every day!
  • image1momma:
    Indifferent  but I know this will be my grandma, and Im talking the woman will want to pray the Rosery.

Oh, thank the Lord DH's family isn't Catholic! (mine is, but we're fake Catholics nowadays).

• He should do it in the middle of a huge contraction so they can here you yelling all the cuss words and profanities (I'm religious, but that is funny).
  • LOL

I think I would pee my pants laughing if someone suggested this to me. Have DH tell them you can hear their prayers w/o the phone...

• imageStephLD924:
    He should do it in the middle of a huge contraction so they can here you yelling all the cuss words and profanities (I'm religious, but that is funny).

Haha!  At first I thought she meant to call when I was in labor so they could pray *for* me. Then she made sure phones were allowed in L&D so that he could put me on the phone while they prayed.

• Um, wow......How do you even respond to that?!?!

Maybe you could tell them that their prayers will work just as well if you ARENT on the phone!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDanielleee:
    I think it would be nice if they prayed for you while you concentrate on the whole giving birth thing :)

This!! Super nice thought, but really?

• imageMrsRebecca:

imageStephLD924:
    He should do it in the middle of a huge contraction so they can here you yelling all the cuss words and profanities (I'm religious, but that is funny).

Haha!  At first I thought she meant to call when I was in labor so they could pray *for* me. Then she made sure phones were allowed in L&D so that he could put me on the phone while they prayed.

Not that you could really say it since their hearts are in the right place, but how about "No thanks!  I'm relying entirely on drugs for this one."

• imageStephLD924:
    imageMrsRebecca:

imageStephLD924:

Not that you could really say it since their hearts are in the right place, but how about "No thanks!  I'm relying entirely on drugs for this one."

::::laughing so hard I snorted:::

image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not that you could really say it since their hearts are in the right place, but how about "No thanks!  I'm relying entirely on drugs for this one."

Almost fell over laughing at that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"