2nd Trimester
Options

***May Momma's Wednesday Check-In***

2»

Re: ***May Momma's Wednesday Check-In***

• Options
    I am a little weird, but I love my pregnant body. It is the only time I feel awesome about my curves and I just feel so great to be able to grow a person and feel them inside me.
  • Options
    when my son and hubby talk to the baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Add me to Team Pink please (guess I was wrong too!)

QOTD: Watching how my body is changing throughout the process is fascinating. There's something amazing about witnessing what a woman's body was biologically designed to do. Plus I love this little belly I'm growing and feeling my little girl in there squirming around. Lastly, I love how close this is bringing DH and I. After 6.5 years of marriage I had no idea it could get as fabulous as this has gotten!

• Options

EDD May 29th

Found out a week ago we're having another boy!!  I'm pretty excited!  Now just have to think of a name :)

I think my favorite thing this pregnancy is knowing that I'm that much wiser to the things going on inside my body.  I'm considered a high-risk pregnancy having a seizure in addition to having preterm contractions so this go round it's nice to know what it feels like and that I need to call the doc or take some medicine or slow down a bit where last time I just kept going and going and going as if I weren't even pregnant.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Can I please be added?!

BriannaRN* (Brianna)--- May 17th--- 24yrs old--- Team PINK!!

So far, I'm loving every bit of pregnancy!! My husband is the BEST & it just melts my heart everyday when he asks me how "we're doing" and "what's Brielle doing"! It's so sweet to see how a man goes crazy over his daughter!

My favorite experience at the moment is how everyone treats me. I feel so special and important all the time! I'm anxiously waiting to feel LO move.. I think i've felt her before, but I could have been gas bubbles! Our big ultrasound is next week and we can't wait to see her again!

It's nice to read how everyone else is doing! Merry Christmas everyone!

• Options

I think my favorite things have been feeling LO move and finding out that he is a BOY!! It is so hard to believe that I am already 19 weeks. How did that happen? I am excited and sad about it at the same time.

Also love the fact that he is getting Christmas presents in the mail addressed to G. Bear H......(last name). We haven't picked a name yet so ?everyone is just going with the nickname, who knows, maybe we will be like those celebrities who give their kids crazy names and just name him G. Bear :) ?(just kidding, I would never do that to my child)

• Options

I posted earlier, and I have just gotten back home from my BIG U/S and appt. and running some errands!

CAN YOU ADD ME TO TEAM BLUE?!

EDD - May 21

NavyWife1989

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers TTC #2 ~ Cycle 7
  • Options
    This is our first - and I'm excited to really be our own family. We live in the same town as our parents and most of our extended family....and they've always sort of been this overbearing presence in our lives, but since I got pregnant, it's amazing how the dynamic has shifted for us - particularly DH. We're still a family among this huge family we have....but we're finally our own family that DH is more attentive to and protective of. I love finally being our own family and the idea of moving forward with our lives together, and having this little girl is just another step towards the rest of our lives, and I love it.
    Kinley Joy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We had an ultrasound last week and discovered that our twins are both girls, so Team Pink for us and our guess was wrong!

My favorite thing about being pregnant has definitely been feeling the babies move - such a cool feeling!

• Options

1.) Seeing the baby on the U/S

2.) Being able to call her by her name instead of "it"

3.) Special attention from others

• Options

Can I please be added to May 16th? We dont know if its a girl or boy yet but hope to find out soon.

No bump yet :-( ??

• Options
    QOTD: What?s been your favorite thing about being pregnant so far? My new BREAST!!!!! and of course feeling him move.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"