3rd Trimester

STUPID GIRL (I need to vent)

I have a friend and I've never actually talked to her in real life, but we went to the same high school and I had a few classes with her husband. Don't you love connecting with people on FB?

Anyway, she had her son about 7 1/2 months ago. He was born at 35 weeks. She has two uterus and a whole bunch of other issues so she's high risk. She was on bed and pelvic rest throughout that pregnancy, but at 34w6d she decided to have sex. And you know what happened the next day because I just told you...

Fast forward to the baby being 5ish months: The baby's doctor wanted him to wear a helmet so they went for his fitting and they got the helmet and it lasted about a day. I asked her about it recently and she said they (her and her husband) think his head is fine so they don't put it on him. Hmm ok.

This girl is pregnant again. Obviously she is high risk again and her doctors are monitoring her more closely. The doctor doesn't know about her sexcapades the day before her son's birth. She told me yesterday that the doctors want her to start using Progesterone soon. And she explained that it's either a shot or she can insert a gel into her vag. She said the shots are the most painful shot in the world so she is going to go with the gel. Except she said she probably won't do it everyday because she's lazy and won't feel like getting up!!! And she also said she doesn't think it would make a difference.

I didn't respond in any other way besides "well, you have to do what's best for you." But this is seriously bugging me. I think she's a moron. I think she likes the attention of having pre-mature babies with health problems. That's sad. I know it's her life and blah blah etc. But c'mon.

Re: STUPID GIRL (I need to vent)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards