2nd Trimester
Options

***May Momma's Wednesday Check-In***

2»

Re: ***May Momma's Wednesday Check-In***

• Options
    taking a breastfeed class, because i really want to give it an honest try this time around, so we will see.
  • Options
    We find out what we are having Jan 4!! I can't wait! I will probably take a BF class.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No classes for me. I registered for a class before DS1 was born and only made it to 2 classes before delivering two weeks early. I didn't find it to be much help at all. I could have read books and watched Discovery Health and gleaned more information. I'm comfortable with the whole childbirth process and breastfeeding, so I don't see the need for another class.

We found out today that I am expecting baby boy #3, so please add me to team blue! My intuition was totally offSmile

• Options

QOTD: Are you taking any type of classes?  Second time moms, are you going to take a refresher course or any additional classes?

I'll be taking classes but only when I'm around 32 weeks I think.

Also, I'm officially on Team Pink!

(BelleIsa - May 20th)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Options

Hello everyone! This is my first time checking in. This is our first - and we're on team pink! The ultrasound tech also said she's right on schedule, so as of today we're still expecting her May 8th.

As far as classes go -  I would really like to take some, but I'm also going to be working and going to school, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have. Plus, I've got my mom, two SIL's and one MIL and one step-MIL giving all sort of *conflicting* advice, so it'd be nice to just say "oh thanks, but the doc wants me to do it this way"

Kinley Joy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Are you taking any type of classes?  Second time moms, are you going to take a refresher course or any additional classes?

I'm a 2nd time mom - no classes needed here.  The nurses walk you through everything anyway - I wouldn't waste my money. ;)

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

QOTD: Are you taking any type of classes?

We just signed up today to do a "Weekend Workshop" (or as I like to call it: the cram course). It covers a range of things: coping strategies and active labor techniques; breastfeeding; infant and child safety; and a tour of the birthing unit. We are booked in for the end of February.  

• Options
    I do not plan on taking any classes. This is DC #2 for me and I didn't take any classes with my first either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Erica & Justin
    Parents of Ethan-4 Spencer-1 Peyton-3months
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

QOTD: nope, we're not... it's been less than 2 yrs since our last class, so I think we're good. :) 

In other news... I had my u/s on Tuesday and it's a BOY!  (I'm May 11 so you can find me!)

• Options

I'm not taking a refresher course because it wasn't too long ago that I had my first.

I just had my ultrasound today and found out the sex. I'm on team pink. LOL, blessed with girls and need another shotgun. I'm having another ultrasound January 22nd because they were unable to pin point a definite due date. For now we're still going with May 7th. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"