So, I've been on bed rest for a few weeks because of high blood pressure. It's Misery! Well, I have been having lots of swelling and a headache that won't go away with Tylenol. I just called my Doctor's office and they told me to go on in to Labor and Delivery. I'm sure they'll do labs and all that fun stuff. My Doctor has been telling me he'll induce if this keeps up or gets worse. I guess I'm about to find out if we'll be having this baby sooner than expected. Right now I'm waiting on my Mom to get here so she can go with me. Wish me Luck Ladies.