3rd Trimester

I peed myself.... in public

And no, I'm not talking a little bit like a sniss.  I mean, it was not enough to create a puddle, but more than a sniss.   I was standing in line at the DMV  (yes, the DMV of all places)   I didn't even realize it until I was like hmm I'm wet.  Thankfully It was almost my turn, and I was in black pants.  

Thank goodness there is an end in sight.  I can't take much more of this loss of bodily control.  

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
imageimage image
Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)

Re: I peed myself.... in public

• Oh no! I'm sorry, but LOL! I'm so surprised I haven't done this yet :::knocks on wood::: I have horrible bladder control, so I don't know how I've managed to avoid it so far.
    Lauren has Down syndrome and a complete AV canal heart defect
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

[url]WWW.MeetingLauren.blogspot.com[/url]
  • I was goin to post somthing about peeing pants, last night i peed myself, didnt even know i had to go. Sometimes i think i should just wear diapers!
  • awe you poor thing!  Too bad it wasn't your water :(
  • LOL!  I am just waiting for it to happen to me!  My day is coming soon, I know it!
    IAmPregnant Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image sweetpeasmommy:
    awe you poor thing!  Too bad it wasn't your water :(

That was my initial thought.  'Cause I was like really how did I pee and not even know it?  But alas, it's been hours and I'm still dry.  :o(  (Really who ever thought I'd be sad about being dry lol)

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • oh no! are you sure it wasn't your water breaking? i did this while xmas shopping. i had on jeans, but lucking i had a long sweater that i tied around my waist. it was so embarrassing! 
  • I am waiting for this day to come for me. I know it's near. I almost always feel like Im going to pee myself!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh no! Better work extra hard on those Kegels! That's probably the only reason I haven't had this happen to me.
    imageVisit The Nest!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Angel Baby #1- Ectopic, Lost 8/24/08
    Angel Baby #2- Miscarriage, Lost 1/10/09

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • This happened to me the week before last at work, except I was vomiting (I have hyperemesis and I am still throwing up at 38 weeks) and I was throwing up so hard it made me pee. Then I had to go home early. I'm sick of it!
    imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh Dear!!!!  I completely peed on myself at home once and have worn Jumbo pads with wings in public ever since!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Okay, lurking from second tri but, I have a horrible confession to make.  I've already peed on myself a couple of times when throwing up.  I can feel it start to come out but I just can't stop it!  Its sooo embarrassing especially considering I'm only 24 weeks... it does not say good things about the months to come!
  • After having my daughter when i sneeze i pee, when i cough i pee, when i laugh i pee, when i throw up i pee. Its never ending!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards