2nd Trimester

Re: To: snickybugg, <3 doggy

• I cant apologize anymore to people for my word vomit tonight. I said some mean and stupid things but I cant change the past. I feel bad for the dog but not the people.
  • LMAO!

I couldn't have said it better myself!!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesnickybugg:
    I cant apologize anymore to people for my word vomit tonight. I said some mean and stupid things but I cant change the past. I feel bad for the dog but not the people.

Back peddle back peddle FASTER FASTER! NOW you care about the dog?! It takes a Lily Allen song for you to say this? Omg.......

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I care about if the dog is okay but not the people. The end.
  • imageParadisePrincess:

imagesnickybugg:
    I cant apologize anymore to people for my word vomit tonight. I said some mean and stupid things but I cant change the past. I feel bad for the dog but not the people.

Back peddle back peddle FASTER FASTER! NOW you care about the dog?! It takes a Lily Allen song for you to say this? Omg.......

I wonder if she fell off from all of that back peddling

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imagesnickybugg:
    I care about if the dog is okay but not the people. The end.

Did you do anything after you said youdon't give a sh!t about the dog? Like tell the people?  Actions speak much louder than words.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imagesnickybugg:
    How did everyone finally manage to get you to care about the dog?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesnickybugg:

Okay but answer this... are you going to go check on the poor thing before it's too late?  Because actions speak louder than words...

image  imageimage image

O13 March Siggy Contest: AnArChY (I do what I want- & I want FOUR GIFS!)

• imagesnickybugg:

UHHH IT'S ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS!!! and yes I am yelling at you.

Obviously you don't give a flying *uck or else you wouldn't be on the bump you would be out there notifying the family of that dog! You only care because people hate you know. That's even MORE disgusting. You are a horrible person.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesnickybugg:

That's great. We don't give a shiit about you either. Go check on the dog.

• imageLexi0402:
    imagesnickybugg:
    How did everyone finally manage to get you to care about the dog?

A Lily Allen song can work wonders? It's even better when the song lyrics speak directly to you. (not YOU. The OP, aka dog killer aka DD)

• Ugh, this whole thing makes me sick. How could someone be so heartless? We can all hope she actually shows a little bit of compassion and checks on the dog, but for all we know she will just lie and say she will just to get everyone to back off.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • OP is a waste of space on earth.  I can understand being concerned for yourself and LO, but how can any human being be so careless of a helpless animal that is likely dead now?  There should be a law against hitting an animal and not notifying the owners or something.  :(

Snickybugg, you are an horrible person!!

• imagepenelopepink09:

OP is a waste of space on earth.  I can understand being concerned for yourself and LO, but how can any human being be so careless of a helpless animal that is likely dead now?  There should be a law against hitting an animal and not notifying the owners or something.  :(

Snickybugg, you are an horrible person!!

I think someone posted (way down on one of the first posts about this) that it might be illegal to hit something bigger than a cat, and then leave the scene. 

image  imageimage image

O13 March Siggy Contest: AnArChY (I do what I want- & I want FOUR GIFS!)

• She probably doesn't wanna go check on the dog because when she goes to the owners and has to say "I hit your dog HOURS ago and didn't do anything about it." Ans has to see the look on their faces She's gonna feel like even more of dog killing dbag.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com
  • Ok I just heard about all of this on the GP board. I am about to vomit. Snickybugg (whatever the f*ck that means) you are a TOTAL DISGRACE. If you have any heart what so ever (I hope since you are about to become a mother) you would go and check on that dog. THE END.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"