3rd Trimester

help please!

I really need to get a move on writing my thank you cards for my shower but i have no idea what to write or how to go about doing it. im having a major brain fart with this one! 

Help??

Re: help please!

• Just make sure they are very personal by mentioning the gifts that they purchased!

• I'm in the same boat.  I am going to write out my Thank You cards and send them inside my Christmas Cards this year.  As far as what to write, just say Thank you for x.  LO will get much use out of it.  Also, thank you for coming to my shower...blah, blah, blah.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 1/8/11 - U/S 2/24/11 (11wks) no heartbeat measuring 6w1d - D&C 2/28/11

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Julie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I started by saying how nice it was to have them at my shower to celebrate baby S___.   I then said thank you for (and listed what they gave me).  After that, I told them how useful or practical the gift would be once we had the baby.  On most of them, I would add a personal note saying I appreciate our friendship or something similar.

Hope that helps! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Dear X,

Thank you for the _____. We are really happy to have it and will use it for ____ (or something like "we were really wanting that item for baby x and will get a lot of use out of it." or if it's a giftcard, "i know it will come in handy with all of the baby things we will need."). I appreciate you taking the time to come to my shower - it was great to visit with you.

Some type of closing (Love, Thanks again, Sincerely, etc.),

kchasse

• There is some great scripting that you can google. I used a lot of things like:

Intros:

Thank you so much for being part of our special day. 

Our day was that much more special because you were there.

Babies are sweet and so are you!

It was so nice to see you at the shower.

Middle:

We will get so much use out of ...

I know baby will cherish... and so will I.

...Will come in so usefull when our LO gets here.

End:

I can't wait to introduce LO to you and your family.

Again, your generosity was overwhelming.

Thank you again for being part of our special day.

Baby number two! Coming soon! June 8th.
  • I was so proud of myself for getting them out so quick. People will be happy with any thank you. They know you are pregnant. Don't stress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards