TTC After a Loss
Options

Brown spotting after IUI?

Ok, so I just went to the restoom and noticed brown spotting on the liner I put on after the IUI this morning.  I'm on hold with the RE office but wanted to get y'alls opnion. Is this okay?
Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Brown spotting after IUI?

• Options

I don't know 100%, but brown blood is old blood, yes?

Perhaps it's implantation??? Or would it be too early for implantation? Gah. I should shut my mouth, because I feel like a dummy now 

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Options

Alright, the nurse said this is normal. Sometimes the catheter irritates the cervix and can cause spotting.

PHEW!

2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Party!!! OMG you are already implanting!!!!! whooooooo! heheheheh

but seriously, i really hope the third time is a charm for you girl!

maybe your ute is just nice and ripe and sensitive?

Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby
  • Options
    imageislelily:

Alright, the nurse said this is normal. Sometimes the catheter irritates the cervix and can cause spotting.

PHEW!

Oh good! I really hope this is it for you!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It must be implantation from this morning's IUI, right? I mean, my egg(s) and his sperm are just SO ready that they're over-achievers!
  • Options
    That happened to me last IUI cycle, but a bit later @ 5DPIUI.  I think it was just irritation from the catheter. 
  • Options

I've spotted after both my IUI's, it's common and normal.  I vote for KT's implantation spotting!!!

• Options
    yeah i'm sure its just a little bit of blood from when the passed the cath thru the cervix.  no worries.  you are KU i just know it!
  • Options

This is my third IUI... you'd think I'd be an expert by now.

Sorry for the freak out!

• Options
    oops, sorry i didn't see all the other responses saying the same thing i did.  i just read your op.  LOL...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"