I've been trying on and off to get him off of the bottle since 12 months. He drinks juice & water out of a sippy all day long, but will only drink milk out of a bottle. If I give him milk in a sippy, he cries and refuses to drink it. I've tried warming it up (like his bottles have always been). I've tried chocolate milk, and believe it or not, he DOESN'T like chocolate milk!
I've also tried different types of sippys (like the silicone ones), straws, etc. Nothing has worked.
Is there any real harm to letting him have a bottle a little longer? The pedi had told us he wanted him off the bottle by 15 months at the latest. He gets milk in a bottle once in the morning and once in the evening.
TIA for your advice!