3rd Trimester
Options

Everything about my FIL is annoying.

Pretty much everything out his mouth irritates me, but he gave me an especially lovely nugget this evening. Simon is due on 3.2.10 and we're math nerds, so we are really hoping he comes on his due date. We all know how few babies come on their due date and I am all for Simon coming when he's good and ready. Apparently, FIL is not. If by 3.1 Simon has not made an appearance, he thinks I should "self induce" with castor oil. Uh, no thanks! (Probably by that point I will want him out, but I can't imagine castor oil is the healthiest way to go! )
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Everything about my FIL is annoying.

• Options
    Come on... You don't want the super sh!ts??? besides the fact that it doesn't really work! (and tastes terrible)
  • Options
    imageshkdo0701:
    Come on... You don't want the super sh!ts??? besides the fact that it doesn't really work! (and tastes terrible)
    I can't believe how much better you're making it sound! Never mind! Castor oil, here I come!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Your FIL the crazy conservative Glenn Beck lover? I don't like him either.

The castor oil might getcha ready though... if not for labor, then at least for pooping all over your OB. :D

• Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imageshkdo0701:
    I can't believe how much better you're making it sound! Never mind! Castor oil, here I come!
    Hey you might be able to run faster with those slick cheeks lol
  • Options
    There was a girl on 3rd tri who used it and had success a few weeks ago maybe even a month ago.
  • Options
    imagenannyannie:

The castor oil might getcha ready though... if not for labor, then at least for pooping all over your OB. :D

Haha yes! That's him! Nanny, I'm not even kidding, he and his wife are ttc and he wants to name the kid Glenn! This from the guy who already has 5 sons, by the way. Ugh!
  • Options
    imagemurfygirl:
    There was a girl on 3rd tri who used it and had success a few weeks ago maybe even a month ago.
    That's wild. To each their own, but I don't think that's gonna be me.
  • Options

imagemurfygirl:

yep I have heard it work a few times for people....I want to say someone on here posted that it works about 50% of the time. Don't quote me on that....I am sure there are websites that have different percentages of it's effectiveness. I know that I am not ruling anything out at this point for self induction just yet.

• Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imagenannyannie:

Haha yes! That's him! Nanny, I'm not even kidding, he and his wife are ttc and he wants to name the kid Glenn! This from the guy who already has 5 sons, by the way. Ugh!

His wife = Stepmom that is having trouble TTC, right?

Are we sure it's not 'cause someone decided your FIL was done producing offspring? 5 sons is a lot.

I feel so much relief about our decision to only have one Hitchhiker. I feel for your SMIL though. When my Dad and SM got married she wanted to have another baby. Between them they had 5 kids, and the youngest was 5. I can't imagine how we would have fit another baby in the house. She had some complications and had to have a hysterectomy soon after they got married, but if they hadn't...

Since then she's just super pressured us all to have babies. Lol

• Options
    imagenannyannie:
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imagenannyannie:

His wife = Stepmom that is having trouble TTC, right?

Are we sure it's not 'cause someone decided your FIL was done producing offspring? 5 sons is a lot.

I feel so much relief about our decision to only have one Hitchhiker. I feel for your SMIL though. When my Dad and SM got married she wanted to have another baby. Between them they had 5 kids, and the youngest was 5. I can't imagine how we would have fit another baby in the house. She had some complications and had to have a hysterectomy soon after they got married, but if they hadn't...

Since then she's just super pressured us all to have babies. Lol

Yes, they have been ttc for some time now. She is much younger than he is, and doesn't have children of her own. Also, I didn't even count his daughters! He has 8 kids altogether, but remember where we are... Not that irregular. I feel badly for her, she wants a baby so much it's painful to watch. Him, on the other hand, he needs to just be excited to be a granddad. Whaddya gonna do?
  • Options

:(

Sad. I hope your SM gets the baby she wants...whether your FIL really needs/wants/deserves it or not.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"