Trying to Get Pregnant

TTC with possible PCOS

Hi I'm going to introduce myself.  My name is Cassandra and I'm 23 my DH and I have been married for 6 years and I have 5 yo twins that were concieved naturally. We decided that we would try for # 3 but sense we have started trying I haven't had AF or a BFP, My GYN says that I may have PCOS, I'm just wondering what I would have to go through to get pregnant and my chances of having one this time around are? I'm a little worried about the whole thing. I have multiples already and its a little daunting to think of another set. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Re: TTC with possible PCOS

• The symptoms and treatment are different with each individual. Your bloodwork should give your doctor more answers. GL.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • Treatment is different for each person. Your bloodwork and ultrasounds should confirm diagnosis, and your OB will have to evaluate from there. You might want to ask this question on the infertility or success after infertility boards as they have been through the extensive treatments. Here are a few books I recommend if this does in fact turn out to be your diagnosis...

A Patient's Guide to PCOS

Master Your Metabolism

My Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    SAIF Always Welcome
    Diagnosed with PCOS: 10/03, On BCP to "treat" until: 7/09
    Provera to end Cycles 1-9 (anovulatory)
    Cycle #4 & 5: Clomid 50 mg FAIL
    RE Visit: 2000 mg Metformin
    Cycle 6:Forced Break, looking for androgen secreting tumor
    Cycle 7:Clomid CD 3-10, 12-17 FAIL
    Cycle 8: Clomid CD 3-10, Bravelle CD 12-24 Hyperstimmed