2nd Trimester

I am so impatient!

I need to know what this baby is!

I don't care either way and no it does not matter but I just need to know!

My friend just found out today that she is having a girl so now I am extra impatient!

Re: I am so impatient!

• I know how you feel, that is why we are paying out of pocket for an early 3d/4d u/s at 15 weeks, this Friday. 
  • I remember feeling the same way the first two times.  I just could not wait to know.  Very exciting!
  • Loading the player...
  • You could go get a 3D ultrasound and find out now.  At least you only have a couple more weeks.  My LO was uncooperative, so we are finding out at birth in about 4 months.  (Prices of 3D ultrasounds where I am are really high, so we're not getting one.)
  • It certainly is difficult to wait, hang in there.  It will be worth the wait when you see your LO wiggling around!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Photobucket

• I couldn't wait either so we paid for an early u/s; totally worth it!  When do you find out?  GL!
  • I know the feeling! It is so hard not knowing!! I am hoping to find out the sex before Christmas!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBabyLove987:
    You could go get a 3D ultrasound and find out now.  At least you only have a couple more weeks.  My LO was uncooperative, so we are finding out at birth in about 4 months.  (Prices of 3D ultrasounds where I am are really high, so we're not getting one.)

Our appointment was for the 25th but we have to go out of town that day so we are paying for on in Chicago on the 28th.

I have an appointment Wedneday and I requested an u/s, maybe the doc will be able to see something. Normally we have to go to another office.

• I had my gender u/s last friday, but paid for it out of pocket. It was only $49 and worth the money. We are having a girl.

• I definitely understand where you're coming from!  The wait has been unbearable this whole time for me, so finally last Friday I broke and went and got a 3D u/s...we are having a boy and are absolutely thrilled!!!  My "big u/s" is two weeks from today...I know it seems frivolous to have gone and gotten the 3D, but to us (my husband and I) it was totally worth the money.  Definitely an experience I would recommend if it isn't too pricey in your area!
  • I TOTALLY hear you!  I want to know so bad!  I have a feeling this baby is a girl and I really want to find out if I'm right.  Seems like I have SO much longer to wait though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"