Trying to Get Pregnant

could a line be too faint??

i know i know, i have been told to wait to test, and to relax...but my friend brought over a pregnancy test and was begging me to take it... WELL to our suprise, there was a SUPER faint line, it was there enough that we noticed it, but still very faint... so now im wondering since it is still pretty early..like 10DPO, if we just got excited over nothing...

anyways i will test again in another day or two just too make sure... but what a very unexpected suprise!...and just had to tell someone!!  thanks for listening!

Re: could a line be too faint??

• A line is a line no matter how dark or faint. As long as you read the line within the testing window, congrats.
    TTC since April'09/ 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP- 9/22/11/ DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCO/ Anov 28 months Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image xxbblueangelxx:
    A line is a line no matter how dark or faint. As long as you read the line within the testing window, congrats.

this!  congrats to you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • With DD I got a very faint line on DPO12.  I tested again on DPO15 and it was darker.  Congrats :)
  • Did you just ask yesterday if its too early to test?
    Blog
    BFP #1 2-8-09 Natural M/C 6w1d 2-19-09
    BFP #2 5-28-09 C/P 6-1-09
    BFP #3 10-30-10 Natural M/C 12-8-10
    BFP #4 1-16-12 EDD 9-18-12 Stick baby stick!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A line is a line is a line is a line.  Congrats
  • Didn't you just ask yesterday if its too early to test?
    Blog
    BFP #1 2-8-09 Natural M/C 6w1d 2-19-09
    BFP #2 5-28-09 C/P 6-1-09
    BFP #3 10-30-10 Natural M/C 12-8-10
    BFP #4 1-16-12 EDD 9-18-12 Stick baby stick!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image xxbblueangelxx:
    A line is a line no matter how dark or faint. As long as you read the line within the testing window, congrats.

This.  Congrats!  If I were you, I would probably take another test in the morning with FMU to confirm, but with respect to HPTs, a line is a line as long is it appears within the testing window!

image image

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 35 and DH = 40

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + IUI = BFN; next up is IVF - hopefully soon!  (I cancelled the mini-IVF and decided to go with a different RE.)

• image Mrs.PinkPearls:
    Didn't you just ask yesterday if its too early to test?

a day or so ago, yes...I KNOW I KNOW! but she had that test sitting there staring at me and she was begging! ...im terrible with temptation apprently!

• Congrats!  You should definitely add another ticker to your siggy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Love, luck, and prayers to my BFPB Dr. SnowflakeBride

• Sorry I was too distracted by the endless pile of junk in your siggy to actually read your post.  A line is a line.

imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • What color was the dye on the test?

I would retest in the morning.

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Can you PIP?? I love seeing BFPs :) They get me all excited and hopeful. (I'm a dork, I know)
  • image L&R70707:
    Sorry I was too distracted by the endless pile of junk in your siggy to actually read your post.  A line is a line.

::snort::

Was is a blue dye test or a pink dye test? Blue dye tests are known for having evap lines.  

Learn everything you ever needed to know about POAS here 

Happy Father's Day

Still rooting for my BFPB to Nova726!!
    Read my blog! - Em M, plain or peanut?
    BFP 8/29/09 - natural m/c 9/16/09 @ 6w4d
    BFP 2/6/10 - Ezra was born 10/21/10 9 pounds
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A line is a line! Congratulations!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image L&R70707:
    Sorry I was too distracted by the endless pile of junk in your siggy to actually read your post.  A line is a line.

LOL

and kofmg, LOL.  : )

• image canthardlywait426:

What color was the dye on the test?

It is a test from the hospital (she works there and brought one over)

so if its negative there is 1 blue line and if positive then there is 1 blue and 1 pink... i plan on testing in the morning again... Smile

• Congratulations
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • image L&R70707:

I was so going to say this too!

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• image astitt04:
    image canthardlywait426:

so if its negative there is 1 blue line and if positive then there is 1 blue and 1 pink... i plan on testing in the morning again... Smile

I have never heard of those.  I would test again in the am with an FRER and then confirm with a digital (because I'm a freak) before calling the dr. GL

Happy Father's Day

• image L&R70707:

No kidding. Isn't it about time to consider taking '2007 Baby' out of your siggy? Don't want to rush you, but seriously....

After 3 years of infertility, our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in my bio.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image astitt04:
    image canthardlywait426:

Ive never heard of a test that gives you a blue and a pink line.

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

• image jme515:

image L&R70707:

No kidding. Isn't it about time to consider taking '2007 Baby' out of your siggy? Don't want to rush you, but seriously....

Yes, but then how would we know when her son was born? Oh, wait, nevermind. We're good...

• image kofmkg:
    Congrats!  You should definitely add another ticker to your siggy.
    ::fit of giggles::
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image canthardlywait426:
    image astitt04:
    image canthardlywait426:

Ive never heard of a test that gives you a blue and a pink line.

Me neither.

After 3 years of infertility, our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in my bio.

• I will try and post a pic, i will have to figure it out first Big Smile

thank you all for your positive comments, cant wait to show my hubby the test! i will let you know after i test again in a few days! 

... wow, i thought this was a place where i could friendly woman to talk too about things, not a place to be made fun of...

• image locash:
    image jme515:

image L&R70707:

Yes, but then how would we know when her son was born? Oh, wait, nevermind. We're good...

LOL y'all are killing me!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image astitt04:

not a place to be made fun of...

But you and your 50 tickers are such an easy target

• image astitt04:

I will try and post a pic, i will have to figure it out first Big Smile

thank you all for your positive comments, cant wait to show my hubby the test! i will let you know after i test again in a few days! 

... wow, i thought this was a place where i could friendly woman to talk too about things, not a place to be made fun of...

Why am I not surprised?

No, it's a message board where people can post whatever they feel like posting.  There is no "niceness" rule.

You might find more excited people on 1st tri, we are all still trying to have a baby. 

Happy Father's Day

• This entire post is making me laugh.
  • image MixiePixie:
    This entire post is making me laugh.

Me too.