3rd Trimester
Options

Im so ready to...

pack my hospital bag already and the diaper bag even though I have sooo far to go still lol I feel ridiculous but I cant help it... I will hold off though so it appears IRL i'm not this crazy nesting wierdo.. I'm just so excited. Confused
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Im so ready to...

• Options
    I started packing my hospital bag at 30 weeks. I didn't finish it until like 35 weeks but I'm a planner by nature so i didn't see the big deal with it

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options

We honestly haven't done anything yet, and it has been so hard to hold off. But DH is insisting on waiting until Thanksgiving to do the nursery, and I'll probably do my hospital bag around 37 weeks.?

It is so hard to wait!! but having it all ready too early will only make me more crazy haha?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

man, wish I was as prepared as you. Wanna come over and pack my hospital bag now?

• Options
    I have yet to pack my hospital bag.... although I have packed the babys bag!! Eeeks!! I think I might finish the whole bag thing tonight! Smile
  • Options
    i just finished not to long ago...lol
  • Options
    imagejelina:

man, wish I was as prepared as you. Wanna come over and pack my hospital bag now?

Sadly, I'm not that prepared im just OCD and super pysched lol I dont even have a diaper bag yet or .. really anything to put in one lol and im just obsessing over my hospital bag lol It's sick I know lol Still Io want to have it done so it's like one less thing standing in between me and LO..

• Options
    Yeah the last thing i would want is if (knock on wood) I unexpectantly went to L&D and had to rely on DH to pack my and LO's stuff.. just bc im such a control freak and super particular
  • Options
    SOOOOO Glad to know I am not the only one itching to back my hospital bag.  I want to back my bbaies as well but just haven't decided on outfits lol!!!  I have the bag I am going to use to put my hopital stuff just staring at me everyday it feels like.  Because I have choosen to kinda have this baby on my own in a sense, I decided to move in with family so I could afford everything by myself.  The only problem is there realy isn't room to nest which makes me sad.  SO the little stuff I can do I want to do right away lol
  • Options
    I'm hanging my head in shame, I just started packing mine today Embarrassed
  • Options

imagescaneiki:
    I'm hanging my head in shame, I just started packing mine today Embarrassed

NO! Don't I think it's completely normal to have not started yet lol I just feel so lame bc I cant wait to do so lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"