1st Trimester
Options

How soon did your boobs hurt?

If you experienced this symptom, how soon? Before your BFP? After?

I'm obsessing. Especially since I KNOW that my HcG trigger shot isn't out of my system but I can't help it! 

TIA

Re: How soon did your boobs hurt?

• Options
    I got my BFP early about 9DPO and I noticed my boobs hurting a little about a week later. Now they are hurting ALL the time
  • Options
    It was the FIRST THING I noticed.  I was putting on my pj tank top without a bra one night and when it brushed my nips I winced. 
    A few days later they were swelled and painful to touch.  However, I was still 2 weeks from my positive test so I must have had them just after conception.  I hear everyone is different with this symptom though.  Good luck!!!!!!
    MC: 11/2009 at 8 weeks DD: Born 04/2011 Due 9/22/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They just started hurting the last few days.

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I just tested positive a week ago (I conceived about 3 weeks ago). And my boobs have been slightly more sensitive, but really, if I didn't know I was pregnant I probably wouldn't notice their sensitivity.  So I'm still waiting for them to get truly sensitive.

• Options
    I got my BFP on the morning I was supposed to get AF, so 11 DPO. I noticed a couple of days before that my boobs were starting to get tender but now, at 14 DPO, they are really starting to hurt me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine hurt each month before af. But when I'm pregnant it's a deeper pain. With DD they started to hurt at about 6 weeks. This time it started right away.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Options
    I had my BFP on 10/23 at 12 DPO and started to have sore boobs about 4 or 5 days ago.  Just a couple of days ago my nipples really started to hurt. They don't hurt during the day, mostly just at night when I take my bra off.
    Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Right away! They were the first thing I noticed, about 3 days before I was able to get my BFP. They've let up a bit but they're still pretty sore time to time.
  • Options
    Before I got my BFP actually. GL!

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Options
    Thanks ladies! Now I'm really looking forward to testing in a few days!!! :)
  • Options
    I noticed soreness right around the time of my BFP (12DPO). They got even sorer the week after and now feel less sore. Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks and 5 days and they started to feel sensitive last week... and starting yesterday they have been actually hurting and not just feeling sensitive. Ugh, and they're bigger! lol
  • Options
    they were killing me about 7dpo, I got a BFP on 12 dpo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My boobs always started hurting around 7 DPO and would stop the day AF arrived or the day after, so it wasn't a very good indicator for me.

Now, they've been sore for about 2.5 months...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Mine started hurting a few days before my BFP... and it's only gotten worse!   Mine have already grown a cup size, and continue to grow and hurt... Currently I'm at a 38DDD :(.  I bought 2 new bras last week and the woman at Nordstrom was like, "good luck in the coming months - we might not be able to help next time". 

Good Luck to you!

• Options
    Before BFP and still going strong.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    My boobs just started to hurt this past week... So week 6.
  • Options

My boobs started hurting really early, way before my BFP.  I remember being really aware of how sore they were.  We didn't think we would get pregnant that month (October), so I chalked it up to PMS, but I remember thinking, "Wow, if they're this sore now, how bad are they going to be when I'm pregnant?"  I couldn't even sleep on my stomach for a while, they hurt that bad.  My poor cat, I was lying on my back in bed, and he jumped up to cuddle, walked right across my boobs, and before I even knew it, I had picked him up and dropped him right off the bed.  My girls are super sensitive!

• Options
    just the past few days. Each day they get more and more tender
    "Everything is possible for him who believes.?
  • Options
    I am clearly in the minority here, but mine didn't start hurting until about 8 weeks.  I had other symptoms prior.  I was starting to wonder why they didn't hurt, then they started hurting.  It makes sleep rather uncomfortable.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    I'm a little over 5 weeks and have no breast tenderness or pain...yet.
  • Options
    I just started getting sore boobs about the middle of my 5th week, but I have heard that most women start by 6 weeks.
  • Options
    Mine began hurting since conception (12-13 DPO) and haven't stopped since then.
  • Options
    Mine have been sore since 7 DPO, and I got my BFP at 12 DPO.
    BFP #1 10/27/2009 ~ DS1 ~ BIRTHday 7/16/2010 ~ med-free Bradley birth @ 40w5d
    BFP #2 1/22/2012 ~ DS2 & DD ~ BIRTHday 9/13/2012 ~ unplanned C-section @ 38w1d
    BFP #3 5/4/2015 ~ EDD 1/7/2016
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    About a week before I was expecting to get AF.  Figured it was just a PMS symptom & didn't think anything of it until AF was a week late.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"