1st Trimester
Options

Anyone have VERY faint line on dollar tree test

I posted a picture yesterday of a positive pregnancy test(Answer) I then took a digital and got worried because it said negative. This morning I took a $ tree test because it's all I had a see a VERY VERY faint line. So faint I almost think I'm making myself see it. Anyone had this with a $ tree test?

Re: Anyone have VERY faint line on dollar tree test

• Options
    I have always had fainter lines on dollar tree tests that I have with other's. What dpo are you?
  • Options
    I had a faint line, very faint but not on a DT test.  Post a pic!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The $ tree was the first one I took. I thought I was trying to see it. I got another regular test and got another faint line. I then got a digital and it came up pregnant!
  • Options

I know it's hard to wait, but I'd wait another day and if you're pregnant it will be darker as the HCG levels rise.

The first test I took was a Dollar Tree one and it was pretty light. It could be that your levels are just not high enough yet. The sensitivity of the test is printed on the box or on the instructions. Some are more sensitive than others.

• Options
    this is almost exactly what happened to me! I did a digital about 9 days DPO, next am i did a dollar tree, and got a super faint line..then did another dollar tree the next am-again super faint line. Later that afternoon i did a digital and got my BFP!! try the digital again!! maybe wait a day thought :)
  • Options
    Last time I was pregnant I took 3 regular tests and then a digital. All said pregnant. I took another digital to prove it to my husband and it came out negative becasue I had peed so much on the other ones before,,,
  • Options

I don't know how many dpo I am. I have only had one period since bc and it came in 30 days. So according to that (which I know I may not have regulated yet) I should start today.

Here is yesterday's answer test picture:

And here is todays dollar tree test:

(this picture was taken just now after the 10 minute mark but the line hasn't changed since I first did it)

• Options
    I have no idea how to make tinypic pictures smaller!
  • Options
    oh yeah, I took a dollar tree test the first day of my missed period and the line was so fait I almost dismissed it. I took 3 dollar tree tests and then 4 digitals just to confirm..try a digital again maybe tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    I see a line on the first one.  Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It looks like two lines but I am having a hard time becasue of the size.
  • Options
    How do I resize them?
  • Options

imageLins_n_Derek:
    How do I resize them?

Upload them to tinypic.com. There's a spot where it asks what size. Select the size for a message board or e-mail.

• Options
    I copy and paste mine from another site and then I can rezise while in this box. Other than that I don't know...
  • Options

Ok here is the dollar tree test this am

And yesterday's test

• Options
    Yah my first test was as faint as your second pic!  Congrats! 
  • Options
    I see a line on both. Congratulations!
  • Options

I definitly see two lines on the second one!

I personally would do another in the morning just to be sure, but then again I tend to take lots of tests....

• Options
    Congrats! You are KU! Depending on what type of digital test you took, some of those arent as sensitive as $ tree. Did you try a First Response Early Response test? Those will show your result early. I would wait another day or so and try another digital...but those lines dont lie!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

• Options

I can see two lines!  Congrats!

I took 4 $ Tree tests and the lines were all faint, my husband didn't believe them, so I took a digital to prove it to him...A line is a line, faint or not!

• Options
    I had a faint faint faint line on a internet cheapie yesterday at 11dpo( plus I took in in the afternoon, knowing better but doing it any way).  Today I did another int. cheapie and it was darker....POS digital.  Maybe just wait a day or two.  A line is a line, though I understand your fear...I didnt believe it yesterday either.
  • Options
    I see a line on both.  Congrats!!!
  • Options
    I had a very faint line on a dollar tree test when I used one before my missed period, and then after my missed period it was much darker.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I see lines!  CONGRATS!

I took 2 $ Tree tests, 1 in the afternoon and 1 with FMU, and they were both suuuuuuper faint (there was a huge debate on gp about it).  Later on that day I took a FRER and got a line.

BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageLins_n_Derek:
    I have no idea how to make tinypic pictures smaller!

try the website/email size under the pic before you upload it./ 

• Options
    I see a line on the second one.  Digitals are not as sensitive as the others.  I would definitely say you are pregnant, congrats.  I would test again in the morning to ease your mind, but i have seen enough negative tests to say there is a line there.Wink
  • Options
    you are definitely pregnant! I know its hard to not see the word on a digital, but I bet by tomorrow you will. and like someone said yesterday, its the dye in the test that makes it darker or lighter, as well as you hcg. You are pregnant lady!!!
  • Options
    imageLins_n_Derek:

Ok here is the dollar tree test this am

And yesterday's test

Looks like a line to me!! Congratulations!

• Options

I had very faint lines for a while, and they looked exactly like that, i went to the doc to get a blood test done and it was confirmed....

Congrats girl, have a wonderful and uneventful pregnancy!

• Options
    Woo Hoo! You're KU! Those are lines FOR SURE! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"