3rd Trimester
Options

Walking, sexy time, and...?

What other labor-inducing things can you think of I can try? The two in the title are on the agenda for tonight! Wink
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Walking, sexy time, and...?

• Options
    nipple stimulation (goes along with the sexy time I guess) Wink

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Options
    spicy food?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

squats, lunges, jumping jacks, sitting on birthing ball. 

spicy food, pineapple.....have DH play with your nips while sexy timing it up 

• Options
    Bouncing on an exercise ball, certain yoga stretches (I have this old post bookmarked, I had a ton of BH after doing them - https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/19326011.aspx?MsdVisit=1) ...
    Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • Options
    Sleeping so you're ready for when that labor hits.  Some easy prenatal yoga stretches will help your hips and neck, too.
  • Options

I've heard using a breast pump for stronger nipple stim.

GL.

Let us know if anything works!

• Options

image5dogs:
    Bouncing on an exercise ball, certain yoga stretches (I have this old post bookmarked, I had a ton of BH after doing them - https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/19326011.aspx?MsdVisit=1) ...

I did 3 and man am I feeling the contrax! I am going to go do a few more. It felt really good too! I'm hanging on to a door frame doing them!  

• Options

Pineapple, eggplant, spicy food, castor oil (jk)

I have done none of these. Maybe that's why I'm still here Wink

• Options
    Apparently not many people have heard of aromatherapy because I asked my Dr. today what he thought and he didn't have much of a response - Jasmine lotion or massage oils are said to induce labor. I learned it in my Prepared Childbirth Class (obviously suggested not to do it unless you were over your due date). My friends wife used itone day when she was a week & a half early and her water broke during the night - after having an appt. that same day and was not dialated yet. When I bought my lotion at Bath & Bodyworks, the sales person said she had to tell me that this lotion would induce my labor.. I said "I know and smiled" :o) She said her friend had gone in and lathered up one day and went into labor the same day, could be coincidence.. or not. I haven't tried it yet, my due date is Saturday, 10/17.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"