Baby Showers
Options

Baby shower guest book?

What creative baby shower guest book sign ins have you seen? I am looking for something different. I was thinking of making a scrapbook page for people to sign and write a message. What other neat ideas have you heard of or seen?

Re: Baby shower guest book?

• Options
    I have seen a signature mat with a baby theme used as a "guest book" at a shower.  It can be used to frame a picture of the baby once he/she arrives.
  • Options

They used a baby-themed dish at my shower this weekend. ?It was very cute!

My mom also had white bibs and gave out markers. ?People were supposed to write advice on them, but they wound up just drawing pictures and writing cute things on them. ?(I'm not complaining- they were ADORABLE!!!!!) ??

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've never seen a guest book at ANY shower I've been to - wedding or baby.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Options
    My mom was the host of mine and actually got a blue stuffed animal puppy that was specifically for guest to sign at a baby shower. It was funny to see where everyone's name ended up on the dog. Now the dog sits in the nursery....so I guess you can't scrap book a stuffed animal but I though it was really cute.
  • Options
    The last baby shower I went to had an adorable idea. They got a baby themed photo album (one with slots to add pictures). As everyone arrived, they handed out index cards and had everyone write a piece of advice for the mom-to be and sign there name. Then they inserted them all into the photo album. I thought it was absolutely adorable.
  • Options

A fun book would be cute.  Something that maybe the Mother holds special to her, a thick book of nursery rhymes and then have the guests sign and or write a message on a random page.  I have seen this at weddings done with a coffee table book and thought it was great! 

• Options
    rosemarycompany.com has a cute baby shower guest book and they also have a cute baby shower autograph bear that comes with a choice of diapers.  One says "it's a girl" and one says "it's a boy".  Look under baby shower party supplies.
  • Options
    artist1320artist1320 member
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    At my bridal shower we had everyone bring a recipe card with a favorite recipe and they signed it, We keep them in our kitchen in a wooden engraved box. I also have "marriage advice" cards that everyone at the shower filled out that I had made into a small book.
    For my baby shower my aunt is a librarian and I am an early childhood teacher, so we are having a Dr. Seuss theme and my aunt bought "Oh, the Places You'll Go," "Oh, the Thinks You Can Think," and "The Cat in the Hat" for people to sign at the shower. (I am saving one to have at the hospital when family comes in to visit as well). This also doubled as a great way to side step my SIL thinking books instead of cards is a great idea without telling her I think that is a tacky thing to do. 
  • Options
    I had a nautical themed shower and they had a little fabric life preserver (found on Etsy) that they had everyone sign.  It's so cute!  We will hang it up in the nursery.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"