2nd Trimester

Europa Baby- Palisades Collection- Any reviews?

Does anyone have the nursery furniture collection from Europa Baby called Palisades? It is available at Babies R US but there are no reviews for this set online. If anyone has this set or any other set from Europa Baby please let me know your experience. Thanks!

Re: Europa Baby- Palisades Collection- Any reviews?

• we have a Europa Baby crib and love it.  It's been great; no probs at all.  We bought it at an independant baby store in town; it wasn't sold in BRU back in the day when we were setting up our nursery.  I have a picture of it in my majorly outdated bio. 
  • We bought the crib at the PX (DH is military) and hubby just put it together this morning.  I love it already!  It's a beautiful, rich cherry color (unlike the dark brown color showed online at BRU) and it's super sturdy.  DH does woodworking and was super picky, but this is real wood and feels like it will last forever.  It was also super simple to put together and you only need to buy the bed frame for the full conversion, nothing to make it a toddler bed or day bed. 
  • Was wondering how much you guys paid to convert this crib.  How much was the toddler bed railing?  How much was buying the conversion kit?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards