1st Trimester

Bump Sweeps: Win a Celebrity "BUMP" Bag valued at $1450

Re: Bump Sweeps: Win a Celebrity "BUMP" Bag valued at $1450

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? Probably Jennifer Garner, she seems the most normal, if there is such a thing in Hollywood.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. The diaper bag. I have a handbag addiction.

• 1) I love to see Halle Berry out with her little girl. No pomp and circumstance, just everyday activities. She doesn't push her into the spotlight and she seems so very down to earth. 

2) I am in love with the diaper bag. I love the color, the look and all the features.  

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

I don't have a fave, but I like to hear people like Kate Winslet talk about her kids. I don't like to see pics of kids cuz it's an invasion of privacy

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.

I like the Moses Basket!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 1. My favorite celeb mom is Reese Witherspoon. She actually is one of my favorite actresses and I think she is a great person, very down to earth and sweet with her kids.

2. Amy Michelle bag- it's true, it doesn't even look like a diaper bag.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  I love Jessica Alba because, my DH is a toy designer and her baby was photographed playing with one of his toys :)  Plus, she looks amazing after having her baby!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive? Honestly it all looks wonderful.  If I had to pick I would pick the Amy Michelle bag because it has all of the extras you need in a diaper bag but looks like a trendy purse and is in one of the best colors for the season!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKnot Jen:

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

I have a few Tori Spelling, Reese Witherspoon & Gwen Stefani

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.

Wow..so hard to choose-the Robeez shoes (so cute), guardian sleeper( the caustious side of me) and the bottles

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

There are so many celeb moms, it's hard to choose! I'd have to say Reese Witherspoon - her daughter and son are adorable and she always looks put together for a mommy.

I LOOOOVE TinyPrints.com so I would love that certificate/item!

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? Heidi Klum is my favorite celebrity mom. She seems to have such a happy family life, a successful career, and she looks fabulous pregnant!!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. All of those items are amazing, but I really like the Posh Tots Moses Basket!

• 1. Jennifer Garner. She looks like such a hands-on mom. I love it!

2. Angel Dear Fuzzy Bunting; what a sweet little outfit!

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? I think Kelly Ripa is a hands-on mom who seems very down to earth.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. The Maya Wrap or the diaper bag... so many great things!

• 1.  My favorite celeb mom is Tori Spelling.  I love how hands on she is and her family seems very down to earth and they are all adorable. 

2.  I would like to receive the Born Free bottles.  They were the ONLY bottle my 2nd son was able to drink out of and seriously I could go broke buying them again!! 

My favorite celeb mom is Jessica Alba, she seems like she is a real mom who does not always have a nanny in tow.  I also love Heidi Klum, she seems to be amazing and I would love to see more pictures of her children.

It's a toss up between the Gladiola Bag...so chic and the Maya Sling.  Love them both!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Faith Hill

2.  Tiny Prints Gift Certificate

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Jennifer Garner

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  The sling, my husband works on weekends so it would be very helpful when I run errands.

• 1. I love Jennifer Garner! She seems to have her career and family life done. It's nice to see a celebrity mom carrying and playing with her kids, instead of the nanny.

2. The wrap looks amazing! I really want to use one and this one looks so classy and comfortable!  

• 1. Favorite celeb mom? Ricki Lake because of her movie "The Business of Being Born" which reaffirmed my commitment to the goal of a natural birth. The movie also gave an even handed tip of the hat to the value of doctors and technology when necessary.

2. My favorite Bump Bag item? That's a toughie but it would have to be the bag! Every dime is going toward the baby and a luxury like that would be awesome!

• Favorite celeb mom? Faith Hill

Which Bump bag item would you like to receive?  The Sling

• 1. I would have to say that my favorite celebrity mom is Kelly Ripa.  I think shes very down to earth and seems to have a lot of hands on time with her children, which is something I think that many celebrity (and rich in general) moms lack.  I also think shes hilarious.

2. I have zero experience when it comes to babies (Ive never babysat in my life!) so I would like the bottles as I have no idea how to shop for these things.  Also, the basket would be nice.  My mom said I had to sleep in a basket for ages because my crib was so big for me I wouldnt sleep in it.  I was only 4lbs 10oz, which is now my height (4'10").  I'm assuming I will have a wee one as well, and they may feel a little insecure in a big crib.

• 1. Fave Celeb Mom: Definitely Heidi Klum and Katie Holmes. I love seeing all the adorable outfits Heidi Klum comes up w/when pregnant!

Bag Item:  Snugglemez

"Everything is possible for him who believes.?

I love to see pics of Nichole Richie, Jennifer Garner, and Heidi Klum. They all seem like such good mom's and the kids are adorable! I also love seeing Gewn Stefani as Zuma is about the same age as one of my kids.

All the prizes are phenominal. If I had to choose any, I like the sling, the tiny prints (announcements get expensive), the diaper bag and the born free bottle set.

- My favorite celeb mom is Gwen Stefani.  I love to see pictures of their picture perfect/rockin family playing at the park.  Her son Kingston is the cutest!  I love his style.

- I would like the Moses Basket the most.  To keep my sleepin baby close so I can enjoy those little quiet moments with him/her.

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?I would have to say Angelina Jolie. She has given children who are less fortunate a chance at being children, not only is she giving her kids the world she makes sure they understand the importance of giving back and helping people everywhere. I love that she has set up a TB/AIDS clinic for Zahara to run as she gets older.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.I love the Birth Annoucements, what better way to show off your new baby!

Favorite celeb mom is Jennifer Garner.  I like seeing her pictures with the kids as well.  

The little outfit for the baby that looks like a bear.  I think it's adorable and would warm them up in the winter.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. Angelina Jolie. I think her kids are gorgeous!!! And I like to think about what the kid would look like if it were mine and Brad's, hehe.

2. I like the Moses basket. I know someone who still has his after 63 years!!!

The whole package is great. I hope you are giving away a bunch!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Not too sure if they count as celeb's but I like how the Obama's are keeping their kids lives structured and as simple as the situation allows but also the fact that you can see how much they adore their children and would do anything for them.

I love the fact that there is a gift card to Tiny Prints for cards to send to family and friends after the baby is born!

• 1. I'm a fan of Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise. Suri is an adorable mini version of her very beautiful mother, and Katie seems to take such good care of her family.

2. I could cry over how beautiful the Gladiola Pea Body Bag. The color is gorgeous, and it's such a wonderfully grown-up diaper bag.

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  I really like Jennifer Garner.  She seems very down to earth and easy going.  She is first and foremost concerned with being their mom, not caring about the photographer and the other stuff some celebrity moms get caught up in. 

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  Hands down the Amy Michelle bag.  I loathe baby bags, and a bag that is a baby bag but looks like a stylish handbag is at the top of my list.  Super cute bag.

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? My favorite celeb mom is Jenny McCarthy because i was very inspired by her books and thought that the way that she put her life on hold to help her beautiful son was just amazing. i love that she never gave up and trusted her motherly instincts, i think mothers can learn from her.I most like to see pictures of Jennifer and Ben Afflecks little girl violet because she always has a smile on her face, she just seems like such a happy kid. 2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.My fav. is the maya wrap, i cant wait to be able to use one, i think the closeness you get with your baby from using it is great and will also help with just doing daily chores while the baby is sleeping or hanging out in here maya wrap. 

Jessica Alba because you see her doing real things with her daughter, not just showing her off at kiddie red carpet events. 

The Pea Green Amy Michelle Diaper Bag or the Maya Ring Sling - both are fabulous! The diaper bag is my fave color and I love that it doesn't look so "mommyish". The sling just looks like a great way to bond with baby and get things done. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

-- My favorite celeb mom to watch/see is Jennifer Garner, she for one is beautiful and her girls are adorable.  I truly enjoy watching her with them as it seems she wants to bring her children up in a "normal" world instead of adorning the spotlight their whole family is in.

-- My favorite item are Robeez shoes...  Even before becoming pregnant I've always admired them.  They look like great sturdy shoes for all age groups that they make. 

• 1.  I have to go with Jessica Alba.  She seems like such a nurturing, attentive and hands-on mom.  She's always out with her little girl, Honor, playing.  I think she's doing a terrific job of giving her daughter the one thing every child needs: love!

2. I have to go with the awesome diaper bag!  Purses have always been my accessory of choice and this bag looks beautiful.

I like Nicole Ritchie a lot because she seemed to be really responsible about the whole situation when she first got pregnant. She keeps her children relatively guarded from the tabloids, but at the same time does a lot of good for less fortunate mothers-to-be and families in need.

My favorite item is definitely the stylish pea baby bag. It sounds like they've thought of making space for everything needed, but it looks like a regular bag!
  • 1.  My favorite celeb mom is Reese Witherspoon.  I really like how she does a lot of "normal things" with her kids (taking them out for donuts, making dinner at night, going to the beach, etc.).

2.  I love the diaper bag!  I would definitley use it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker">
  • 1.  I know it's a popular answer but my first thought was Jennifer Garner.  She dresses like a real mom but still looks fabulous.  She doesn't force her kids to wear masks but she protects them from overly-aggressive paparazzi.  She doesn't seem like she relies on nannies and is very hands on.

2.  That fabulous diaper bag.  I like diaper bags that look like cute purses and I love the color!

• 1. Favorite celeb mom?  Heidi Klum

2. Bump bag item that I wouled most like to recieve? Amy Michelle

Gladiola Pea baby bag.

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  Gwen Stephani!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  I love the green diaper bag!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

- Demi Moore!  She seems to have balanced career and motherhood, and her children seem sane even though both of their parents (oops all 3 if you count Ashton) are celebrities. : )

- The Moses Basket from Posh Tots is adorable!

• 1. Reese Witherspoon

2 The lime green diaper bag

• 1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  I love hearing Kelly Ripa talk about her children.  She seems like she was truly meant to be a mother and she obviously puts that job first.  And her children are so darn cute!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  This is a tough one!  I would love to have the wrap because I am excited to use them with my baby!

BabyFruit Ticker

My favorite celeb mom is Jenny McCarthy.  I loved reading her Belly Laughs book and hearing her share the realistic side of pregnancy.  Plus, all the work she has done for her son and autism in general is inspiring.

It all looks SO nice!  I don't have any of it, but items that I have been looking at getting recently are a bag, bottles, a sling, announcements... so the bag and announcements were first to catch my eye, then the sling and bottles.  If I had to name one "fave" it would be the bag.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"