1st Trimester
Options

Bump Sweeps: Win a Celebrity "BUMP" Bag valued at $1450

Re: Bump Sweeps: Win a Celebrity "BUMP" Bag valued at $1450

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  It would definitely have to be Heidi Klum.  She is so gorgeous and seems so down to earth.  You can really tell that they are a loving family and would do anything for their children.  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  I really like to see them all.  It makes them seem so much more real.  I also love the fact that families are "in" now and are being promoted so much in Hollywood.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  I love the tiny*prints gift certificate.  I can't wait to be able to send announcements out to family and friends, this baby has been a long time coming.  I also LOVE the Snuggle Me'z it is sooooo cute.

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  While I'm not necessarily a fan of this celebrity, I love seeing Nicole Ritchie and seeing her family. She's really turned herself around since becoming a mom!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  The kids' shoes are super cute!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Reese Witherspoon - not that I would advocate putting more pics of her kids in print, I like her because she seems like a real mom who is involved with her kids and doesn't put them in the spotlight more than incidentally.

2. hands down, the  Amy Michelle bag: my diaper bag is anything but stylish!!

• Options

1. My favorite celeb mom is Julia Roberts. I liked her before she had her children and I like how she tried to keep them out of the public eye.

2. If I had to pick one item I would say the sling, but I would be thrilled with any of the items in the bag.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1.  My favorite celeb mom would have to be Tori Spelling. I love her show and the way she interacts with her children  2.  I'd like to receive the nursing cover.
  • Options
    1. Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

- Definitely Jennifer Garner - I just love her!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.

I like the Moses basket because I don't think I would spluge on it myself.

• Options

1. My favorite celeb mom would have to be Michelle Dugger. She's not the "typical" celebrity but I really respect her strong moral values and the ability of her family to be self sustaining. I think she set the example of what "family" really means.

2. I would most like to receive the Snuggle Me'z Infant Car Seat Snuggler. I like supporting women who start their own business. Plus, her product is unique and chic!  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

- Kendra from The Girls Next Door I think that she will make a great mom and she seems to really be stepping up and accepting responsibility. 

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.

- I would love to receive the WubbaNub? Yellow Duck s pacifier and will Wubbie?  blankey because I think they are so cue and no one i know would ever buy them.

• Options
    1. Jennifer Garner 2. Amy Michelle diaper bag
  • Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

Kate Hudson

Guardian Sleeper

• Options

1. Heidi Klum is my fav celebrity mom! She always looks fabulous, and her best accesory is her smile which is so genuine, you can tell she's truly happy. I also admire how despite loads of young children, and hectic work schedules, she and Seal are so devoted to each other and make time to keep their marriage a top priority.

2. I am coveting the whole shebang, but I love that sweet little moses basket from PoshTots! It connects me to my own childhood, I have pictures of myself as an infant in a similiar basket in the 80's. I guess the classics never go out of style

• Options

Favorite Celeb Mom is Nicole Richie

Favorite Bump bag item is the Maya Wrap

• Options

1. My favorite celebrity mom is Heidi Klum. She seems like such a genuine person and makes no apologies for who she is. Plus, she's gorgeous and is so in love with her husband!

2. I would LOVE that Maya Wrap, it's beautiful!?

• Options

Jennifer Garner seems so down to earth and approachable - she's definitely my favorite celebrity mom! (And one of my favorite celebrities in general)

I would love to get the sling. This is my first baby and I'm really interested in baby wearing!

with two cats
  • Options

I have always been enthralled and amazed with Heidi Klum. Her relationship with Seal seems balanced and the way their energy meshes with their children and creates stability is impressive. They are in the spot light but they down play it and seem to keep it "real" for the sake of their babies.

It is really hard to pick as it seems to be a real smorgasbord of goodies! What has caught my eye mainly is the Moses Basket from Posh Tots. Close contenders, though, are the Gladiola Green Pea Bag and the nursing cover from Dittany Baby!

• Options

My favorite celebrity mom is Heidi Klum.  You can tell she really loves her children and doesn't just use them as "arm candy" like some celebrity parents do.  They just seem like such great parents and it is so nice to see!

I really love the Robeez shoes.  A friend of mine has used them on her children and they are comfortable and easy to walk in.  Plus they are absolutely adorable!

• Options

1)  Also have to say Julia Roberts because she actually seems to have it together, which seems a rare thing in celebs.

2) I would love to get my hands on that Moses basket, it would be great when I am trying to putter around the house while the baby sleeps.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I love Heidi Klum. She is adorable pregnant and you can tell she loves being a mom.

I would love the nursing coverup. It's adorable!

• Options

1. Jennifer Garner for sure.

2. I would love the whole prize, but mostly the Moses Basket and the Born Free Bottles. 

• Options

1.  I don't have a favorite, but I love the way Heidi Klum balances her life as a mom, her life as a career woman, and her life as a woman so well. She's always put together and well-spoken. I admire how much she loves her kids.

2.  The Maya Wrap for sure.  I haven't bought anything for the baby yet of course, but I know having my hands free occassionaly will be incredibly helpful.

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  I like Elisabeth Hasselbeck.  I think she's very real.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  I love the Bump tank top!!  How cute would that be on my baby-bump!!

• Options

1. My favorite celeb mom is probably Katie Holmes.  I just think she and her daughter appear to have a close relationship and they're both so cute!

2. The Gladiola Pea Baby Bag is my favorite, if I have to pick one!

• Options
    1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  I love seeing Gwen Stefani and her boys out and about.  They always look like they're having fun!2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  I would be excited to get the moses basket!  We would probably use it instead of a bassinet due to limited space in our bedroom!
    Baby #3 is on the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Also Mama to Max 5/21/10 and Lucy 6/18/12
  • Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Katie Holmes.  I just adore Suri, and I absolutely love watching her grow up.  I think her and Tom Cruise stress the importance of spending time together as a family, which means so much to me.  Also, I think she's the cutest girl, and I am always so imspired by the outfits that Tom and Katie dress her up in! 

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  My personal favorite woud be the tinyprints gift certificate, because I cannot wait to announce the birth of our baby with all of our friends and family who have loved and supported my husband and I 100%.  They will be overjoyed to see the face our our little angel.  So many of my relatives are older and have no idea what Facebook is, so those cards would be so important to me.  I would have to order at least a couple hundred cards, so a gift certificate would be a HUGE help. 

• Options

1. I don't really have a favorite celebrity mom, but I do enjoy seeing pictures of Gwen Stefani's sons. They always look like little rock stars!

2. Wow! All the items in the Bump Bag look great. I think my first pick would be the lime green diaper bag. It's very stylish! 

My blog! Our kids: Natalie 6 Colton 4 Adelyn 1 1/2 Easton Si Hu (in Korea) 1 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Fave Celeb Mom: Well, it may be unconventional, but probably the moms of Justin Timerlake and Andy Samberg. They both have to put up with a lot of things :) But I suppose conventionally, Angelina Jolie, for improving the lives of children in need.

Most desired item: The bag and the books. I love bags and I want to build a good library.

• Options

1. Gwen Stefani defintely; she has her own style and it seems her little ones have inherited it too!

2. The Posh Tots moses basket; I think they're classic and timeless.

• Options

1. Fave celeb mom: Amanda Peet.  I'm so thrilled she decided to take on the "vaccines are scary and cause more problems than they solve" issue and is working to disseminate medically accurate information.

2.  Most desired item: The books.  You can never ever have enough books.

• Options

I love seeing Gwen Stefani with her kids! She is such a stylish, down to earth mom who doesnt mind sitting in the sandbox with her boys - and to top it off she looks fabulous doing it!!

The sling looks awesome - I would get tons of great use out of that for sure!

• Options

1. Fave celeb mom would probably be Heidi Klum.  For a super model, she seems so down to earth!

2. I would love all the items in the bag, especially the sling!

• Options

1. Gwen Stefani seems like a great mother, very hands on mom...

2. The angel dear bunting would be an awesome gift... It was hard to choose but definitely would love the bunting.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? I love seeing pics of Christina Aguilera, she doesn't do so many public pics it seems, E did a special on her and she was absolutely beautiful w/ her son.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. Def. The Robeez!!!

• Options

Julia Roberts

Maya Wrap!  That looks like a great way to carry a baby!

Rose Proud momma of twin girls born 5/12/10
  • Options

I have to go with Jennifer Garner as well, she has 2 girls, just like I'm gonna have, at similar ages as what I will have.  Plus she seems like a really fun, cute Mom who hasn't let her celeb status go to her head or keep her away from her kids!

I LOVE the Amy Michelle bag, plus Roobies are my faves!

• Options

I like seeing pics of Jennifer Garner and kids. So cute!

The Gladiola Pea Baby Bag

• Options

1. My favorite celeb mom is Gwyneth Paltrow. She's beautiful and classy, she cooks for her family, raises vegetables at home, and has a great career to boot. She has an earth-mama kind of style that I can relate to. Sure, her kids' names are a little offbeat, but hey... if you're going to be unique you might as well really go for it!

2. I would most love to win the Maya Wrap. I am interested in doing a lot of babywearing and I've heard the Maya Wrap is a great sling. 

• Options

1. I love Jennifer Garner. She makes being a mother look effortless. She is always beautiful.

2. I love the Amy Michelle Bag. How gorgeous is that? Green is great for either gender and that would go so well with whatever I wear.

• Options

1. Jennifer Garner - she seems so down to earth, even in the face of celebrity.

2. Love, love, love the Gladiola Pea Baby Bag.  Look great and is my favorite color!

the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My fave is Reese Witherspoon.

My fave is the Maya sling, very stylish!

• Options

1. I Fave Celeb Mom: I love seeing pics of Katie Holms and her baby Suri. They are always so cute!!

2.  Most Desired Bump Bag Item: I would have to say the diaper bag!! I am such a bag snob!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"