3rd Trimester

What did other kids call you on the playground?

Did you have any nicknames or tease names?  I was sometimes called Linds-which I hate btw (my name is Lindsey) but my other nicknames were olive oil, snow white, dopey (yeah real sweet), my sister called me penser for the longest time, and in highschool I was called nipples.  I remember putting band-aids and tape over them so they wouldn't poke through.  Ugh, I don't miss those years.      

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

Re: What did other kids call you on the playground?

• In high school I was referred to as Titties.

In middle school I was Mandi.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • fire crotch, tampon [cuz my skin is white and hair is red]... KIDS ARE CRUEL... carrot top, nasal passage [last name is italian for nose], nasal spray, nasonex, flonase... i hate kids. lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I have almost awkwardly large eyes, so for most of my life I was known as bambi. I can also be a little air headed and I used to be called barbie, that one I hated!
  • imageDianeN9:
    fire crotch, tampon [cuz my skin is white and hair is red]... KIDS ARE CRUEL... carrot top, nasal passage [last name is italian for nose], nasal spray, nasonex, flonase... i hate kids. lol

Diane! I have been worried about you all day! How did everything go at L&D?

• I moved alot so really only got it when I started a new school as I wouldn't let it bother me and the kids got bored.

My first name is Fawn so i got- Hooked-on-Fawnics, Fonzereli, Bambi, Deary. My little brother and close friends often called me Fawnie. In highschool they were a bit more creative "Let me see that Fawn, Fawn Fa Fa Fa Fawn" (to the tune of the Thong Song) and "Everybody have Fawn tonight". And of course after the movie Napolean Dynamite I heard LaFawnDuh alot in college.

My maiden name is Ferrara so I mostly got snarky Ferrari jokes.

• imagefrf1537:

"Let me see that Fawn, Fawn Fa Fa Fa Fawn" (to the tune of the Thong Song)

this almost made me pee a little. im so sorry, but this is funny.

• imageDianeN9:
    imagefrf1537:

"Let me see that Fawn, Fawn Fa Fa Fa Fawn" (to the tune of the Thong Song)

this almost made me pee a little. im so sorry, but this is funny.

hehe it doesn't offend me, I was actually impressed at the time by the creativity. :)

• I was always the runt of the group.  Usually it was Shrimp, being told "why don't you go to red lobster where you belong!" So mean!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Mine weren't so nice.....thunder thighs comes to mind even though I wasn't that big at the time. or they'd moo. nice,huh? I was only about 20 pound max overweight.

One boy on my bus would call me bear, though I have no idea where that came from.

The there were those that made crack about my boobs (I had a nice sized set--36c), but no real nickname

• My biggest one was really stupid.  My maiden name was Diana Dillon so the nickname was Diana Dill Pickle. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• When I was younger I was "Indiana jones" since my name is Deanna, they thought it was funny. Then it got nasty as .." In...deanna jones" Then throughout middle school and high school I was always refered to as Scooter.

Scooters, they are fun to ride, just not around your friends.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"