2nd Trimester
Options

I did it!

So I have been feeling like a slacker with getting everything ready for baby, so I finally did it today! I ordered the crib, the bedding, picked out the curtains and bought a rug for the nursery. I even washed and hung all of the little clothes we have so far, I also got caught up to date in the baby book! Now all I need is some art for the walls....

How are things coming for you all?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I did it!

• Options
    Congrats!! I have none of the above EXCEPT art for the walls, lol.
  • Options
    WOW!!! I feel behind everyone else! I have my nursery stuff picked out but have not bought it yet. My DH wants to start working on it in Nov. We do have the bedding though. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Whoa!  Nesting burst?  I can't get motivated.  Maybe if someone hangs a brownie in front of my face as I am working on it?  I am so tired the last 2 days.  Where did my energy go?
  • Options
    We have the crib/dresser that's it.  We picked out the bedding last weekend but didn't buy it since we'd rather register for it.  We found some paint colors and were going to take them to BRU this weekend to see which one matches the bedding best.  I have my whole list of things that need to be done in the baby's room and I hope to get it done before Christmas.
  • Options

We've had all the stuff picked out now forever and just kept putting off, so after spending an afternoon on the nursery decor board, I finally just got it done! (there are a lot of really great ideas on there!)

Now all I need is a dress to wear to my baby shower!

• Options
    Dang girl ... you got a lot done! You should definitely be proud!
  • Options

goody!!

my SO built the crib this weekend, so im glad thats over, we also reordered our bedroom to make more space and did a thorough cleaning! it was much needed.

we bought a pack n play/playard, a bouncer, 2 carseats, the stroller, very few baby clothing (we still need to determine the sex), and a box with baby essentials like shampoo and powder.

we need more clothing LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"