Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Do you put water in your wipe warmer?

And if so, how much? My house is freezing, so we are just taking the thing out of the box now and there are no instructions.?

Re: Do you put water in your wipe warmer?

• The wipe warmer should come with an absorbent pad that you place at the bottom of the warmer. ?You saturate this with water and that is how you wipes remain warm and moist. You will need to re-saturate the pad every week. ?The warmer will slightly brown this pad, but it's okay and only needs replacing every 3 months.
  • Uh, oh, there was no pad included.?
  • Loading the player...
  • That's a drag!

?They sell them at Babies 'R Us...i think they come 2 in a pack. ?I assume you have the Prince Lionheart Wipe Warmer??

• Mine didn't come with a pad, it just uses the moisture from the wipes.  I have found some wipes stay moist better than other brands, but I think it has to do with how thick of a wipe it is.
  • No, 'Especially for baby' brand (?), I'm guessing it's by BRU since their website is right on the box. Maybe I'll try w/out water to see what happens.?
  • Mine didn't come with anything to put in the bottom that you get wet, but said to put 1/2 cup of water every time you fill it up. If there is still water in the bottom when I fill it up then I don't add as much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"