3rd Trimester

~November Ninjas Hump Day check in~

Wanna be added? New here? This is a group for women expecting to have their baby in November. If you would like to join our group, please email me your information! My email address is holleich@aol.com. Please include your screen name, name, age and estimated due date, and gender if you know it.

NINJA BABY - If you would like the Ninja Baby for your siggy please put the following into your signature line. [img?] https://i41.tinypic.com/qovabt.jpg [/img?], be sure to remove the ?'s, otherwise it will not work. I have to type them in, otherwise the Ninja Baby would show up in the middle of the post!!

In the interest of shorter posts, I have made the November Mommies Due Date list a link! Please click on the link below to see the Due Date List.

https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgwmghtk_2c48bvngs

WEDNESDAY- 

QOTD - If you know it, have you emailed me your babies gender (holleich@aol.com, please include DUE DATE, screen name, and gender)?

How are you feeling? Feel free to vent/whine here.

Me (Holly) - Feeling okay. Seems like the last few days I have had more energy, but maybe that is because I slept decent (only got up once to pee) the last two nights. My back hurts and my legs are restless. I guess I am doing pretty good overall!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: ~November Ninjas Hump Day check in~

• QOTD:

Like poop on a stick. My feet are numb, I am very swollen, tired, had a headache for 3 days now, and I cannot get comfortable.

• I'm feeling bigger and bigger but I know there is more yet to come so I'm trying not to complain. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    PCOS, Ectopic & M/C of twins October 2010, Currently TTC #2
  • Loading the player...
  • Pregnancy wise I am actually feeling really good!  But I've had a wicked cold/sinus infection going on since saturday and nothing that is safe to take even touches it so that sucks.
  • I feel pretty good.. just overly tired. I get aggravated SUPER easily because I'm too tired to do the things I want to do. I need to get Layla's room ready for her big girl bed.. and I just feel like I'm too tired to do it. (She is currently in a 'big girl bed' but it's her crib that converts).?

?I need to do so much.. and I thought I had so much time to do it.. but I now realize I should've done it when I had the energy.?

Little by little.. that's what I keep telling myself.

And I do feel huge. I had an u/s yesterday and they said Lexi looks good and that she's head down (yay!), but that she already weighs 4 lbs! That's new to me, b/c Layla was only 5 -11 when she was born!

?

• I am having terrible pelvic pain every time I walk, turn in bed, get out of car! ?Ouch it is pretty damn bad...I can't wait for it to be over. ?I love feeling my baby move around but this pain is just horrible.?
  • Feeling pretty good today!  I am still getting up every hour to pee but when I do sleep I sleep good.  We finally got the furniture for the nursery this past weekend so I feel as if things are starting to come together.  I have 2 more showers maybe 3.  The place I worked 4 years ago when I got married always said they would do a baby shower for me and were going to surprise me this weekend but one of the girls let it slip out the other day!  I'm very excited.  My Aunt is giving me a shower for all my family, both sides, I have one coming from work just not sure when!  I have such awesome friends.

I hope all other November Ninjas are doing well!

• I had to sleep on the sofa last night. My back was killing me, and laying flat just made it worse. I was so upset. DH gets tired of my flopping around, but he wants me to be there with him too. Maybe he needs to get me some more pillows.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • QOTD:

Super tired . Cant sleep at night baby has a party at night time.

• I'm tired, swollen, and sore. I'm hoping these next 7 weeks go by very fast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • so tired...I cant sleep at night, but all day long I could nap.
  • I'm feeling fine, thanks. A bit more tired than I'm used to, but it's all good. Sleep - for me - is but a faint memory. LOL! Between waking up 5 or 6 times to pee throughout the night and sharing a queen size bed with DH and two pugs, space is rather limited, which only means I'm less comfortable. Yesterday, at our Prepared Childbirth class, we saw the infamous Birth video - not one, but THREE of them. Ha! And, those images are still with me. LOL! 
  • Not too bad. Of course my back hurts and the baby is so low it feels like she's going to just fall out any second, but it's not so bad. I've had many days where I felt much worse and could barely get myself out of bed to shower. 

Mostly right now I'm just feeling a little bit stressed/overwhelmed that she's going to be here so soon. I don't feel like I've had enough time to get ready. I feel like I'm in way over my head and have no idea what to expect. Though, I'm still anxious to meet her at the same time.  

Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• Physically:  I'm doing ok. I get really sore sometimes (especially my hips and right knee.  Yesterday my tailbone hurt.  Sometimes my back or feet.) and am starting to get heartburn more and more.

I had two extra medical problems this week, including a cold and a mysterious abscess on my tailbone (aka butt) that was extremely painful so it had to be drained (which was also extremely painful).  Thankfully both are better now but cost me lots of money.

Emotionally:  Having a very rough morning.  Just found out our bank account is overdrawn and we're being charged a $250 overdraft fee (which I'm hoping to somehow get waived??  Maybe?).  I have a check to deposit that will cover everything but I just feel like crying.

• I am feeling pretty good. The only major complaint is LO getting up under my ribs, it is so uncomfortable. The only way I can get relief is to lay down, and sometimes that isn't an option. I'm also getting really tired on having to pee in the middle of the night, it's so annoying!
  • I'm still getting horrible pelvic pain.  It's been non stop for a week and a half now, so I don't have any hopes of it going away anytime soon.  The OB said that it's everything stretching out down there, so I'll take it.  I figure the more it stretches, the easier LO will come out.  Or at least I hope so.
  • My swelling is much better this time around (was carrying twins last time) but my back is killing me and I'm starting to get the shortness of breath w/ acid reflux. Yuck!
  • I am just very tired all the time.  EVERYONE tells me I look exhausted!  If I keep moving at work, it usually keeps me from wanting to doze off, limits the sore pelvic region, and lets my coworkers know I am not done yet!  The most annoying thing at work is some of the guys asking me if I'm asleep when they come into the area I work in.  Sure, I sit down frequently when not on the move, but I don't sleep at work.  

I could also do without the pain of getting out of bed to pee every night.  Our bed is pretty high, so to get back in I have to tuck and roll.  Then the pelvic pain kicks in as I adjust to get comfortable.  *sigh*

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm doing okay. I only get up once a night to pee, but have trouble finding a comfy position to sleep in. Fatigue has definitely arrived once again, where I don't want to do a darn thing as soon as I get home from work. I have swollen ankles if I don't keep moving throughout the day and I've been snacking a lot more. I have a feeling that nesting is starting, I started organizing all of LO's stuff she's gotten so far. And I think I'll continue tonight!

I send my best to all my fellow ninjas!

• How are you feeling? Feel free to vent/whine here.

I am fing exhausted! I cannot get more then 4 hours of sleep a night between peeing, unable to get comfortable, and baby kicking. It's making me SOOOOO crabby.

• Lack of sleep: Check

Pelvic pain: Check

Feeling huge: Check

Irritable: Check

That about sums it up lol

• Im okay just not getting much sleep the past few days, LO has turned night time into a soccer practice
  • I really really try not to whine at people (other than DH) but I'll let it out here:

I'm tired. I'm so tired I can't see straight most days. I'm so sick of peeing every 30 mins to an hour. My back hurts. My stretch marks have taken on a life of their own and I'm starting to think I'm mutating into a pink zebra. My belly stretchies itch like crazy to the point that I want to scratch until I bleed. My poor feet look like they belong to an elephant person and they hurt! I miss loads and loads of caffeine-I was a pot of coffee type person before this. I miss wine and sleeping on my stomach and eggs over easy and good sex. Oh my Gawd I miss good sex. I haven't had it since before my BFP. I am so freaked out that I'll never have it again, that I'll never feel good again. The other day I started crying and DH asked what was wrong and I sobbed "I hate being pregnant" and poor DH frantically said "Its ok! Sebastian can be an only child. We won't have anymore" while patting me. He is such a sweet man.

Whew. Thats all I think. Sorry it was so long.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Physically, I feel pretty good.  Emotionally I'm waiting for pregzilla to take over at any moment!  I'm crabbier than I've ever been!

(Watch out 1st graders I'm teaching tomorrow!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Feel pretty crappy lately.  Have a cold that has stuck around for almost 2 weeks now.  Can't breathe because of said cold and of course the squishing of my lungs.  Have pregnancy carpal tunnel that can keep me up at night with hours of wrist pain if I forget to wear my brace, and a tingling/numbness  during every other activity that I use my hands for.  Can't walk for very long because I have extreme hip pain and end up limping.  Can't find a nice bra to fit my large (and now sagging) boobs, and my ankles and feet are giganic. 
    Whew - DH must be so sick of my b!tching!  I was in tears last night because of the fun combo of a bad day at work, and trying on bras after work which all looked terrible, didn't fit, etc. 

• Not so good...I cant sleep at night, my whole body is sore, I feel like I have been punched in the vagina, and I have this shooting pain in my lower back everytime I walk....ughh its okay only 6 more weeks to go...
  • Overall, ok. My biggest complaint is the back pain... it sucks. a lot. I can deal with being tired, stiff, whatever. But when I can't get comfortable at work, on the couch, in bed, standing, sitting wherever, it's not fun!
  • Doing good...belly a little sore, baby moving/kicking like crazy.  Sleep here and there.  No complaints at all. Pregnancy has been a blessing.
  • I'm exhausted.  All I want to do is sleep! 
  • Overall I feel pretty good.  The only time when I'm really uncomfortable / sore is in the middle of the night when I wake up to go pee!  I've been pretty swollen lately too and it's almost impossible to imagine that I'm going to get even bigger!!

• I am doing okay. I have aches and pains and I am a bit grumpy but other than that I feel pretty good.
  • yesterday I felt like complete poo, I even stayed home from work for the first time this whole pregnancy (mostly because my doctor made me) but other than not really sleeping all that well I feel pretty good.
    Overall i feel like I can't complain, but today I'm very tired. My LO loves to wake me up between 5-7am by kicking me in the ribs and what felt like an internal organ this morning. She hasn't quieted down yet and seems to be trying to escape out the side of my belly (it really hurt a couple times). Otherwise my back hurts at the end of the day and i've noticed a couple bouts of restless leg syndrome lately, which is really annoying. So far no swelling (knock on wood) or major issues. I'm getting very excited for her to get here so I can have my body back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPhotobucket
  • I guess I'm doing pretty well as far as pregnancies go, but I'm really sick of it anyway.  Today hasn't been bad, but all the little annoyances are adding up (back pain, congestion, constipation, constatly having to pee, tired, grumpy, heartburn)  Emotionally I am kinda freaking out about labor, and know I still have a lot to do before LO is here.

For the most part I'm feeling pretty good!  Yes, I'm getting tired more often, but I'm also working two jobs.  I'm up at 5:30am and don't get home until 9pm.  It sucks that I don't have a desk job, where I can sit most of the day because I feel like I have the energy mentally, but not physically.  . I teach at my first job, so I'm on my feet most of the day and I think that's what makes me really tired.  I can handle my evening job a bit better (bc I work at a desk).  Then again, things can be worse....

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"