3rd Trimester
Options

My hospital sent me a letter...

And told me that I didnt have to bring anything for LO except a coming home outfit, and that they provided everything else.

They also told me to pack light, with just toiletries, underwear, pj's and change of clothes...

I am kind of relieved that I dont have to bring much, anyone else get a list of things needed and not needed from their hospital? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My hospital sent me a letter...

• Options
    I didn't get a list, but they did tell us a guideline when we went on the hospital tour.
  • Options

Our hospital didnt send us a letter but that is all we took.  They have diapers and Blankets for Babies.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No but that's really neat :-)
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • Options
    my hospital's website has a list.

• Options

imagepmarie33:
    my hospital's website has a list.

This is really good. Even though they sent a letter, it would have been cool to find it on their site. 

• Options
    I would bring a pillow as well- my hospital provides the same stuff, and I refuse not to have my pillow with me.
  • Options
    Neat! The only reason I'm bringing something totally unnecessary (the laptop) is for music and watching The Inspector DVD I have....It's utterly pointless, because the security system will NOT allow just any internet access, so I can't upload pics to FB in real time.....Perhaps I should keep this thing home...
  • Options
    wow..thats nice..you should see the list they give us!  Its huge..and we are told to pack early..and we need pretty much everything for baby!
  • Options
    Our hospital provided us with a list too.  I thought that was really nice. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    They had a list on their website. I totally overpacked...but I'm fine with it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagebeachykeen1723:
    I would bring a pillow as well- my hospital provides the same stuff, and I refuse not to have my pillow with me.

your own pillow is a great idea... just put it in a dark or patterned pillowcase so you know which one is yours when it's time to go.

The Girl is 5. The Boy is 2. The Dog is 1.

imageimage

I am the 99%.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"