3rd Trimester

Strange noise in the belly?

So last night, I had this growling noise from my right side, rolling right under the sternum & make its way to my left side. It happened about 5 times. Erm, wtf was THAT!?!! I'm not describing it well, but it's like blowing bubbles into a glass of water, but really really loud! It woke DH up from his nap lol

I expect it's when the babies moved around & displaced some liquid, but it has never happened before. Has anyone else had that? I will ask my doc next time I see him, but am not panicked about it or anything. It should just get interesting if I'm in a quiet room & scare the bejesus out of someone haha.

Re: Strange noise in the belly?

• I have no idea, but I do know I've had some odd noises coming from my belly a few times lately, too. Like a twisting or ... I don't know how to describe it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My doc said it's the displacement of liquids and gas (yum!). I noticed it when the baby moves or right after. It's beyond just a girgling or growling...
  • Loading the player...
  • This happen to me a couple of times last week, when I bent over.  It was funny bc I looked around to see who made the sound and it was actually me...lol!  Don't know what it is though...
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"