Washington Babies

Come on in for a beat-the-Monday boredom poll!

It's Monday, I'm trying to avoid taking a shower and going to Costco, so I think we should have a poll. The first five are either/or questions.

1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap?

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?

4. Huskies or Cougars?

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online?

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend?

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing?

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do?

9. What is something you like about fall?

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love?

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself?

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO:

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Come on in for a beat-the-Monday boredom poll!

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? Douche

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? Neither. Carter's.

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? Chocolate chip cookie dough

4. Huskies or Cougars? Huskies. 

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online? Newspaper. 

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? Puyallup Fair!

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? Laundry

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Changing the kitty litter

9. What is something you like about fall? My birthday!

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Saw Mill Cafe.  Does that count? It's non-chain, but there are other locations (different names, though) in the area. 

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? Books.  The entire Outlander series.

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: N/A

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Working. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  Total douche.

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap?  Baby Gap.

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?  Mint oreo.

4. Huskies or Cougars? Neither - Ducks all the way! Stick out tongue

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online?  Online.

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend?  Went to a great wedding.

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing?  Laundry.

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do?  Clean the bathroom.

9. What is something you like about fall?  The crisp weather and cute sweaters.

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love?  Tutta Bella.

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself?  iPod Touch.

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?  Working, of course!

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? Total douche. I have been anti-Kanye since his "George Bush doesn't care about black people" rant after Hurricane Katrina. There's a time and a place to grind an axe, and it's not at a charity event.

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? I love both, but lately I have been on a Gymboree kick.

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? I can make both!

4. Huskies or Cougars? Cougars!!!!

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online? Considering I still harbor just a little bit of resentment toward my former employer, I read it online. I can't bring myself to pick up the actual paper.

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? Went to the WSU game. Fun is not really the word I'd use to describe it, though, considering that the Cougars got thrashed and my pump batteries died, leaving me over-engorged and in so much pain that I cried.

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? Laundry.

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Clean the catbox.

9. What is something you like about fall? Football season!

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? The Lobster Shop on the Tacoma waterfront.

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? A pair of Ralph Lauren capris during the Macy's sale.

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: Collin has now slept in his pack-and-play for 6 nights in a row -- and he sleeps between 7-8 hours!

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Getting ready to go to Costco.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  Total douche..

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap?  Baby Gap by a MILE!

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? Im not going but Ill take some of that cookie dough action =)

4. Huskies or Cougars?  Go Cougs!

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online?  online

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend?  I worked, but I also made some monkey stuff and actually had fun doing that =)

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing?  Im not sure there is one..  Maybe vacuuming?

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do?  Dishes, but I dont have to beg he just does them =)

9. What is something you like about fall?  Boots!

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love?  Druits Glen Golf Course has some great burgers.

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself?  Sadly, I dont remember.  I would so much rather throw my money at the Baby =)

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO:  Holden is Cruising.. I fear he will be walking soon... We still havent baby proofed. =/

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?  showering or cleaning the kitchen

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? Total Douche to the 2nd power!

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? Gymboree whore here!

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? Ummmm both please?

4. Huskies or Cougars? COUGARS ALL THE WAY!!!

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online? News online

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? My BILs wedding!!!!

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? making sure the pillows and sheets dont try and run away.  You must lay on them to keep them in place!!  ;)

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Change the diaper pail!  I have yet to do it thank goodness!

9. What is something you like about fall? OMG fall is my season!!  What DONT I like about fall is more like it!

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? We dont have much in my neck of the woods so I will go with Mexican food!

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? A killer new dress and shoes for above mentioned wedding!  I looked smokin if I do say so myself!

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: Ads says she is very very tired little girl...and her mommy sucks for putting her in flower girl shoes that made terrible blisters on her feet!  BAD MOMMY!

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? HAHA WORK!

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? Total Douche!!

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? Baby Gap

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? mint oreo

4. Huskies or Cougars? COUGARS!!!

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online? Online

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? House hunting

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? Cooking/baking

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? put his dishes in the dishwasher

9. What is something you like about fall? My b-day! And the beg. of the holidays.

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? We really like the Red House in Renton.

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? Some make up from Clinique.

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: She's moving around like crazy today...but its making me a little queasy.

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Working

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  douche

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap?  No kids yet, so I'm not sure.  My sister loves everything from Gymboree.  If we have any boys, they are gonna get great hand-me-downs!

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?  Darn, I'm gonna miss them!  I'd vote choc chip cookie dough, no matter what the question! :-)

4. Huskies or Cougars? Neither; I'm not from around here and not into college sports.  DH is a Husky, though, so if I had to choose, I'd go that way.

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online?  Online only... but I'm not much of a news person.

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? We went to the Puyallup Fair and the Seahawks game.

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Wash the knives!  We put our used sharp knives in the sink, until we have no knives left, and then they get washed all at once. (We don't put them in the dishwasher.)  I hate washing them and always ask DH to do it.

9. What is something you like about fall?  The cooler temps and thinking about the holidays.

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Oddly enough, this was hard.  Does Pegasus Pizza count as a chain if the locations are only around here?  I like Casa D's Taqueria for take-out burritos, too.  Otherwise, I guess we mostly hit chains.

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself?  Clothes

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: n/a

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Reviewing some background on a marketing program we may be joining.  It's hella boring.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  Total douche bag

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap?  Baby Gap

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?  Mint Oreo

4. Huskies or Cougars?  Huskies

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online?  Old fashioned newspaper

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend?  Attended my niece's birthday and went to a wedding

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing?  Wash laundry

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do?  Wash dishes

9. What is something you like about fall?  The color changes of the leaves

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love?  Noodle Boat in Issaquah

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself?  Probably clothes?  It's been a few months.

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO:  She's just learned how to stand while holding onto something

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?  Putting dd to nap but she's having fun in her jumperoo right now

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? DH thinks he is brilliant, I have always thought he was a talentless, tone-deaf douche.

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? Cookie Dough, even though I can't come.

4. Huskies or Cougars? Huskies

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? Back to back soccer games. I love watching Luke play!

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? Vaccuming

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? None, he is pretty good at stepping in.

9. What is something you like about fall? Crispy air.

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Papa's Place at Country Village

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? Some ballerina flats.

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: Ella got her first pair of "big girl" shoes last night - pink converse hi-tops. They are ADORABLE!

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Laundry, painting the bathroom.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  Total Douche!

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap?  Gymboree

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?  Cookie Dough...I'm not a mint fan

4. Huskies or Cougars?  Huskies

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online?  Online

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend?  Went to the fair!

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing?  Giving Jillian a bath

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do?  Pick up after himself.  Is that a chore or just called being an adult?

9. What is something you like about fall?  The leaves changing color.  And Halloween.

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love?  Trophy Cupcakes.  Well I guess that really isn't a restaurant...

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself?  A yarn swift (it winds balls of yarn)

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO:  She is walking like crazy!  It is now the preferred mode of transportation over crawling.

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?  Working

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  Total Douche

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap?  Baby Gap Outlet

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?  One of each Stick out tongue

4. Huskies or Cougars? Neither, we root for Ducks and Sooners.

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online? I used to read the Sunday.

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? We had a quick getaway to Winthrop.

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? Dishes

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Lawn

9. What is something you like about fall? Changing colors outside

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Cafe Neo

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? new jeans

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: He has hit the Terrible Two's, lots of raised voices, throwing toys, bossyness.

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Making lunch, waiting for the oven to heat up.

• imageMrsEditorJax:

It's Monday, I'm trying to avoid taking a shower and going to Costco, so I think we should have a poll. The first five are either/or questions.

1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? Giant-Tool-Douch Bag-Loser

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? I am going to have to go w/my gal CG on this and say Carter's. But if I have to choose, I would say Gap this season. Gymboree was better last season.

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? Why do we have to choose? =P Cookie dough.

4. Huskies or Cougars? Neither. GONZGAGA!!! But for football Huskies.

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online? How about watching it on TV?? =P

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? Huskie Tailgate party.

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Laundry

9. What is something you like about fall? EVERYTHING!!! It's my favorite season of all. Sweaters, jeans, soup, roasted root veggies, changing leaves, pumpkin baked goods, Gingerbread Loaf from Starbucks, Halloween, Thanksgiving, chili mornings and evenings. What don't I love about fall. 

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Wild Wheat (Kent), best breakfasts ever!!!

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? Ummm...pregnacy clothes?? Sad!

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: Max is rolling back and forth. He is starting to sit up on his own for longer stretches. He is also sleeping better.

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Putting my clothes away and cleaning the house.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  D-Bag

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? Baby Gap for sure.  Not a huge Gymboree fan.

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?  I might need to rethink coming to this now.  I wouldn't turn down either.

4. Huskies or Cougars? Meh no opinion

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? Went to the fair!

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Dishes!

9. What is something you like about fall? The clothes

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Mama Stortinis!

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? A couple maternity shirts

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: He is amazing me with his memory of things!  On our way down to daycare I was telling him they were going to go on a stroller ride and he said "Apple!" because they pick apples on the walk.  And when I told him he was going to Nana & Papas and Diesel (their dog) would be there he said "Coo Coo" (for cookie) because he feeds Diesel his dog cookies.

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?  Sweeping the floor and cleaning up from lunch.  Guess I better get on that!

• It's Monday, I'm trying to avoid taking a shower and going to Costco, so I think we should have a poll. The first five are either/or questions.

1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? Douche

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? Chocolate chip cookie dough :)

4. Huskies or Cougars? Mom was a cougar, dad was a husky...DH loves the Huskies but I have more cougar friends...Im torn!

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online? Reading online!! (while on thebump)

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? Photo shoots galore!!

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? Vacuuming

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? mop the floors :)

9. What is something you like about fall? The holidays and decorating the house!

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Sakuras (in Tacoma)

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? some camera equipment

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: Norah is becoming quite the little diva..she can definitley hold her own when it comes to big brother...she has some great dance moves too!

Jacob is talking so well and is constantly telling us funny stories! He cracks me up :)

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?
    Giving the kids lunch...I guess I should go do that now eh? :)

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  Unfortunately, he's both. Brilliant at marketing I tell ya.

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? Baby Gap, hands down.

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?  Mint oreo FTW.

4. Huskies or Cougars?  Dude...come on. Huskies all the way!!!

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online?  Neither.

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend?  I did the Puyallup.

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing?  Vacuuming.

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do?  Clean bathrooms.

9. What is something you like about fall?  Pretty much everything.  But especially Fall fashion! YUMMY.

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love?  Geraldine's Counter in Columbia City

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself?  A mani and pedi

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO:  By the looks of things, he may be the next Jackie Chan.

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?  Test driving cars. SO don't feel like dealing with the sales people though.

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? personally, I just think he's irrelevent

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? Mint Oreo

4. Huskies or Cougars? Neither, I hate college sports, but if I have to pick I choose Ducks

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? Took DD to the splash park, she had so much fun and was soaking wet

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? Folding laundry

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Dishes, I don't do dishes

9. What is something you like about fall? Ummm...everything! Busting out sweaters, the smells, the colors, the apple cider

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Wild Ginger (health violations and all!)

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? A couple new outfits from Banana outlet

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: She's starting to say her ABCs, it's so cute when she skips letters but always gets the W

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Actually I'm on my way to lunch, I should go, I'm hungry.

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? Douche

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap?  Both

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?  Cookie Dough, numnumnum =)

4. Huskies or Cougars?  Neither, Go Ducks

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online?  Online or tv

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend?  Maternity Photos and Seahawks game

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing?  Vacuuming, I think it's fun to see all the dirt collected in the bin thing

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do?  The dishes and to clean the cat box

9. What is something you like about fall?  Pumpkin spice lattes, leaves changing, crisp cold air, wrapping myself up in a blanket for a nap, hot soup for dinner

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love?  Adriatic Grill in Tacoma, yummy Italian!

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself?  Makeup

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: I'm afraid he's going to be an active little bugger.  No sleepy newborn for me.

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?  Resting

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? complete douchea**hole!!!!

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? I don't know yet.  :)

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?Hmmm, I won't be at the GTG, but I would pick cookie dough.

4. Huskies or Cougars? UW

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online?Online for actual news, paper for the ads

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? Went to the Hawks game yesterday with DH. He was gone all weekend, so it was so nice to spend the time together, and whats better with the Hawks shut-out!

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? vacuuming

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do?Clean the cat box (especially now).  I have never in the 2 1/2 years we've had our cat cleaned it.  :)

9. What is something you like about fall? The cozy rainy, windy nights with a fire and good TV

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Brix in Kirkland (Juanita).  DH and I's new fvorite.

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? A new shirt and necklace on Saturday

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Working.  Probably helping in another OR.

• Stick out tongue1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  obviously total douche, BUT i just heard he is on jay leno tonight (season premiere) so it *might* be all strategy since NBC needs the ratings.

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap?

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? choc chip cookie dough

4. Huskies or Cougars? HUSKIES!!!!!

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online? i'm old school, i LOVE print newspaper but for quick info i just look online

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? crashed on my bike...doh...although it wasn't fun, i'm sure it was super funny for someone watching Embarrassed

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? i don't like any chores...i don't even think i like the word 'chores'

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? clean the bathroom

9. What is something you like about fall? crisp weather...although here it gets a little bit cooler...80

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? in ballard, la carta de oaxaca. here, storto's...the best bread for sandwiches with  papaya seed dressing...mmmm

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? money magazine and a latte

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? working on some portfolio analysis...blech

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? Big giant douche.

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? Baby Gap.

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? Ohhhh, tough choice. I'll say cookie dough.

4. Huskies or Cougars? Go Dawgs!

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online? I read online almost every day.

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? I wore a big giant tiger costume and walked in the children's parade at the Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival.

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Laundry. I am a laundry nag!

9. What is something you like about fall? The colors of the trees, it is so beautiful here in the fall.

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Contos in Lake Stevens. Mmmmmm

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? A pair of jeans

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: Well, I don't have a LO yet. I did schedule an appointment for 4 PM tonight for an ultra sound, blood work, etc. to see if I really am KU. Wooo!

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? I have a paper that was due yesterday, 700-1,00 words. I have 211 words so far and need to turn it in tonight. AH!

TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  total douche...I really use to like him but his antics are just to much for  me

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? I'm going to say gymboree only b'cuz they don't splash their name all over everything and b'cuz I got cute construction themed clothes and camo

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? CCCD

4. Huskies or Cougars? Cougs...only b'cuz I had an ex go there and I thought he was awesome! 

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online? Newspaper  I love the TNT but I can't get it here so I do it online

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? Shopping & game night w/friends

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? Dishes...hubs doesn't do them right

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Clean the bathroom

9. What is something you like about fall? The leaves, pumpkins, cooler weather, football

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Southern Kitchen

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? I just ordered shoes online...but they haven't come yet

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: Connor sttn, holds his head up well, likes to stand, laughs out loud...but won't roll over all the way.  Can we say lazy? :)

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Doing Connor's laundry and prepping dinner

Also known as *BreeBree13* Stupid bump keeps logging me in under my old name!
  • 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? Total douche

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? Not sure yet...give me a few months to figure out. 

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? Mint

4. Huskies or Cougars? Cougs all the way!!  ('02)

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? Worked all weekend.

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? I love cooking.

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Dishes.

9. What is something you like about fall? Everything!  My favorite season.  Crisp NW air, pumpkin lattes, FOOTBALL...

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Purple Cafe

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? Fall black boots.

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: She is kicking lots now!  Lol does this count?

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Relaxing/sleeping, I am working tonight (I work night shift from about 6:30 pm until 7:30 am).

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? TOTAL douche

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? GAP without a doubt!

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? Cookie dough for sure

4. Huskies or Cougars? Neither as I am from Australia and haven't followed any sports since moving here

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend? Went to a 40th party that was fancy dress then a picnic at Silver Lake yesterday with DD & DH

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? Cooking & laundry

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Take the trash out

9. What is something you like about fall? Cooler weather, Thanksgiving & all the sales that come with it :)

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Tulalip Bay

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? Too many tops!!

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: We are teething at the moment so hands are in the mouth alot! Sleeping throught the night for about 10-12hrs so can't complain there!

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Ironing :( It can wait!

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • 1. Douche!!2. Gymboree 3. chocolate-chip cookie dough 4. Wildcats!!5. Online6. We went to Newcastle Days7. Laundry8. Cleaning the kitchen and bathroom.9. Cool weather10. XXX Burger11. Cute true religion jeans and a purse.12. DD can take a few steps walking now.  13. Studying.  I'm such a slacker.
  • 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  DOUCHE!

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap?  Baby Gap

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?  CC Cookie dough, please!  :)

4. Huskies or Cougars?  Wuff Wuff

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online?  Online

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend?  Poison + Def Leppard concert!

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing?  Dishes

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do?  Trash/Recycling

9. What is something you like about fall?  Pumpkin Spice Lattes, boots and scarves

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Too many to list.

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself?  New bra!!

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO:  2 year olds are BRATS!  and 8 month olds are oh-so-wonderful!  :)

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?  Ummm... working?

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche?  Both, I think.  I'm sure it's all premeditated, but he's a douche for doing the things he does.

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap?  Gymboree.

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo?  Mint oreo, I'm not a huge cookie dough fan.

4. Huskies or Cougars?  Huskies, because I was one!

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online?  Online, but I usually avoid the news, too much sensationalism.  :(

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend?  It was a pretty low key weekend, we went to M's baby gymnastics class, visited my parents, and I worked.

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing?  Folding laundry.  Not putting it away, just folding it.

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do?  Take out the garbage and clean the litter box.  He generally does the first, rarely the second.  Oh and he's good at going through the fridge and getting rid of the old junk.

9. What is something you like about fall?  The colors, I think I look good in autumnal colors.  :)

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love?  It's not really a restaurant, but we go to Elliott Bay Brewery in Burien all the time, the food is always good, great burgers and their sweet potato fries are awesome - I craved those all through pregnancy (and beyond)!

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself?  Ha, does a Jamba Juice count?

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO:  Today I had my very own Jamba Juice in my own little cup, because I learned how to use a straw like a big girl!  Mommy's still scared I'm going to jab myself in the brain with it though... Indifferent

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now?  Getting ready for work.  :(

-Deborah

• 1. Kanye: great strategist or total douche? Honestly, a little of both.  I don't dig him but he's got great strategy

2. Gymboree or Baby Gap? Baby Gap but still a little "little boyish".  I prefer mini man style. 

3. If truffles mysteriously appeared at the Sephora GTG, chocolate-chip cookie dough or mint oreo? Mint OREO

4. Huskies or Cougars? Neither

5. Reading the newspaper or reading the news online? Newspaper.  Love the ink on my hands, the curling up on the couch or relaxing on the deck.  Hard to do with a lap top.

6. What is something fun you did over the weekend?  Watch my son facinate over playdough

7. What is a chore you don't mind doing? cleaning floors while I talk on the phone

8. What is a chore you beg DH to do? Any and all

9. What is something you like about fall? The smells, the crips air, the pumpkins, the colors, wearing sweaters, football

10. What is a local (non-chain) restaurant you love? Tap House

11. What is the last thing you bought yourself? sweatshirt from Lulu Lemon

12. Moms, tell us some news from your LO: He demands you say "your welcome" after he says thank you.  He recently picked up "bless you" when someone sneezes

13. What are you SUPPOSED to be doing right now? Staining and working on a home project.  I gave myself 4 more minutes to bump since I've been on the road all day.

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"