Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

TJ Maxx Return Policy

Anyone know if I can return for store credit past 30 days if I have a receipt?

Re: TJ Maxx Return Policy

• Options
    I'd probably not show my receipt if all I wanted was store credit
  • Options
    After 30 days is automatically a credit. You really don't even need the receipt at that point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBonzer:

this but they would give you the current selling price if you didn't have the receipt. you can always ask for store credit instead of having a refund/returning it to the card you paid with.

• Options
    mmhmm sure can. 
  • Options
    imageBabyMenzel:

imageBonzer:

this but they would give you the current selling price if you didn't have the receipt. you can always ask for store credit instead of having a refund/returning it to the card you paid with.

True in most stores, but TJM never changes prices except for when they move the item to clearance. At that point they add the red sticker over the old price. (I am a TJM-aholic.lol.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagenewportbride715:
    imageBabyMenzel:

imageBonzer:

True in most stores, but TJM never changes prices except for when they move the item to clearance. At that point they add the red sticker over the old price. (I am a TJM-aholic.lol.)

lol good to know!

• Options
    yeah, TJ's is easy receipt or no receipt. nothing like target or BRU.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"