2nd Trimester

am i the only one here...

that is 20 weeks along and still not know the gender : (

my big u/s isn't until monday and it's killing me!! i could've known weeks ago, but they were all booked up!

my patience is wearing thin..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: am i the only one here...

• I don't know if your the only one... however YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I am sure I would be in your same position. How exciting to finally call him a he or her a she!!! Good luck ;)
  • I thought I wanted to get the "big u/s" as early as possible until my doc told me at my appt today that you'll see a lot more and the pictures will be a lot better if I can wait until week 20.  So, I'm holding out until then :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine's a week from today, I'm feeling ya. :)
  • My ob office couldnt get me in until 23 weeks...so I went to an independent place to find out the gender LoL...I was not about to wait that long

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

First Girl...coming Valentines Day 2014

• image laurel_howeth:
    I don't know if your the only one... however YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I am sure I would be in your same position. How exciting to finally call him a he or her a she!!! Good luck ;)

It's so close! You're 16 weeks and know already? I am so jealous, but like pp said, we'll also be getting 3-d pictures done.. so i'm sure they'll be super cute at 20wks compared to 16-18!  That's what's keeping me from going to an elective place!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had two 'big' ultrsounds cause our LO wasn't facing the right way and wouldn't be bothered to move. And in both she couldn't figure our the sex, so I still don't know.... and YES, IT IS KILLING ME!!! or at least it feels like it. I am going to see if I can get another u/s soon, I would pay a lot of money to know the sex of this little monkey.... I am sad and pathetic... I know.  :(
  • we didn't find out until almost 23wks.
  • Haha, nope. I'll be 20 weeks 6 days when we finally get the u/s on Monday also. AND my fave part of all of it was that we scheduled the appointment 3 weeks ago at my 17 week appointment. I went in yesterday to have a small rash looked at and on the way out I was like "See you Monday" and the receptionist was like "You're in Monday let me check." And I had to argue with her that it was my 20 week appointment and so she looks and goes "I have you down for a midwife appointment but no u/s" so I whipped out my appointment card that SHE filled out and showed her. But now instead of having consecutive appointments (9 9:30) it's 9 & 11:30. I wanted to bash her head in, the office is only an hour drive.

Sorry, had to vent a little. My DH is convinced she's sleeping with one of the OB's and that's the only reason she has a job still. After this, I don't argue that fact anymore.

• Ugh!!! i am 20 weeks and i am dying to know!!! we went last week but the tech said the umbilical cord was in the way and she couldnt tell!  this is torture! 
  • Also almost 20 weeks and I don't know because sex determination isn't really allowed here. Anyway, we don't really care :-)
  • I feel for ya! My husband and I went in to find out at 16 weeks...and the babies legs were crossed the whole time. And now we had to wait a whole month to find out again. Our appointment is today...and hopefully baby will cooperate this time. :) Good luck to u!!
  • Actually i didn't find out until 20w3d and i also found out last night that one of my friends didnt know till she was 25 weeks.