TTC After a Loss
Options

Dear Vagina,

I know I haven't talked to you ina while, but honestly... I've got some beef with you. You're s'posed to be the big boss, the gate keeper, the taco of life... you kick AF to the curb and welcome those little spermies with nice slippery EWCM ... so what's the deal? You need to get your friends in check ... ute is acting up,  and I had to use hired muscle (clomid) to kick start the ovary twins and dont even get me started on that cervix biatch...and since I figure you're the boss, you need to get on that! I'd really appreciate it if you got your team together and made some shizz-nit happen.. I know the idea of stretching and tearing in childbirth doesn't sound fun.. but If the whole baby thing works out, I promise not to get a full brazilian for at least a year. Pinky swear! no crazy estheticians with hot wax will come anywhere near you... but only if you can make the whole baby-thing happen. Otherwise I'm heading straight for the duct tape. that's all.... just thought you'd appreciate the warning.

Love, Mindy

Re: Dear Vagina,

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"