1st Trimester

11 weeks, not showing at all

So I definitely have been looking like I have eaten too many twinkies recently (prob. from my out of control hunger) but all of my weight gain (or bloat) is way above where my uterus is.  Is it weird that I don't have any sort of baby bump indication yet?

Re: 11 weeks, not showing at all

• ummmmm i didn't have any type of bump until at least 18 weeks....which is totally the norm for alot of people.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Not weird at all. ?With my 1st pregnancy, people couldn't tell that I was pg until about 17w. ?I'm still not showing with this one and fit into my pre-pg clothes just fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebklyninri:
    So I definitely have been looking like I have eaten too many twinkies recently (prob. from my out of control hunger) but all of my weight gain (or bloat) is way above where my uterus is.  Is it weird that I don't have any sort of baby bump indication yet?

I'm almost 11 weeks and I don't have a bump either. I have a bit of a bloat a bit high as well.

• Thank you.  Most of my friends were showing so early on and/or had bloat so badly that they needed bella bands by week 9 or 10.  I am still wearing my normal clothes and although some things are a little snug, don't really need to make that switch yet.  Just didn't really know any better I guess!
  • Consider yourself lucky!  I have just a little bump but nothing fits comfortably!  Thank heavens for the Belly Band thing or else I would have had to buy new clothes already! 
    Krissy and Craig
    Mr. & Mrs. as of May 23, 2009
    Parents to Baby Jack as of March 4, 2010
    and Bobbi Claire June 7, 2012
  • Perfectly normal. When you are the size of a house later you'll look back on this and laugh :)
  • It could be another 2 months before you have any kind of bump. I didn't start showing until 17 weeks, people didn't start noticing until 18 weeks.
  • I just look fat....no baby bump yet :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I felt the same way last week.  This week I am noticing my bloat is getting a little firmer.
  • I'm at the exact same point as you, and feel the same way. I'm hungry ALL THE TIME, so I think the reason my pants are a little snug has nothing to do with baby, and everything to do with how much I've been eating! I can't wait to have an excuse for my gut...haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have the same bloat, and I am 10 weeks.  I can feel my uterus just above my pelvic bone.  I think that I am bloating from constipation.
  • Consider yourself lucky!

With PG#1 I didn't show until well into the PG.

Here's a picture of me at 26wks ((last time)) (hell I'm bigger than that not PG now!) No one could have told I was PG until way later in my PG last time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 17 weeks "rockin the beer gut":

not much change from 6 weeks:

belly is hard and a lot more rounded than it has been, but other than that there has been no change.  I don't look to start showing noticeably until somewhere around when my mom started showing with me.  About 6 months.  It's not weird, it's just normal for you :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"