3rd Trimester
Options

I'm having a girl, but I keep thinking it's a boy...

Our ultrasound clearly showed that we are having a girl, but for some reason I keep thinking it is a boy...  So weird!  I just wrote a post and almost typed "he" instead of "she."  And when we registered recently, I kept reaching for blue stuff (like pacifiers, washcloths, etc) and had to remind myself that we need pink.  I just don't understand why my brain is doing this! 

And I always WANTED her to be a girl!!  It's not like I secretly hoped it was a boy or something...

Re: I'm having a girl, but I keep thinking it's a boy...

• Options
    every time i dream about having the baby its a boy and i know for sure its a girl so weird!
  • Options
    I was always paranoid with DD that she would end up being a boy even though the ultrasound said girl.  Up until she was born and they said it's a girl, i didn't let myself fully believe it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EVERY baby dream I've ever had it's been a girl. Even pre-preg, when friends were pregnant and I had those "vicarious" dreams, it was a girl.
    Gabriel :: Born on his due date - 9/19/09 :: 9lb 8oz, 21"Birth Storysig4 copyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can relate  - I totally figured we were having a boy since there has only been 1 boy on my side of the family in 100 years!  I am always "pinching myself" that I am having a girl!
  • Options
    It is so nice to read all these posts, when we went in for our "big" ultrasound they said 80% girl, which doesnt really help out much! BUT I just keep having these feelings shes a he!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"