2nd Trimester
Options

My cat just drank out of my ranch dressing

I'm dipping chicken strips in ranch. It's a carryout from Leo's Coney Island. Chloe just drank out of it! Oh well, it's not enough to deter me from eating it but gross!

DH and I always joke that she has "boundary issues" because she absolutely HAS to drink out of anyone's water glass that's within reach. And I always make sure her water bowl is full.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My cat just drank out of my ranch dressing

• Options

HAHAHA

that's hilarious :)

2 angel babies, 6 year old post Clomid. 
    Newly engaged and TTC 
  • Options
    My pug attacks beer bottles.  If DH leaves a beer on the end table  and gets up from the sofa, I have to protect his beer.  The pigpug will knock it over and try to drink it otherwise.  Bad dog.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My cat loves ranch! I mean LOVES! HaHa

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

DD #1 Alba Gray

Baby #4- coming in May

• Options

Sounds like my cats! They do stuff like that all the time and it drives me nuts because I just want to eat my food and not have to fight them off of my plate. One time DH left the room with a bagel in the toaster, only to return to half a bagel... the other half was on the floor next to the cat with the didn't do it look.. lol.

LOL to the pug story! My cats will sniff DH's beer and make a face as if to say "why the hell would you drink that?!" apparently they don't like it..

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I miss my cat, and all the weird things he used to do.  He's in a better place now.  At my brother's because my husband is anti-cat hair.  And my cat was very white and fluffy.  Such a good boy though.  So loving.  He has 2 other cats to play with now, and gets to be outside much more than I ever let him.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Missed miscarriage discovered at 16 weeks on 10/11/10. Baby measuring 12 weeks. Natural miscarriage 10/12/10. We will miss you forever. Chemical pregnancy on June 2012.
  • Options
    That's hilarious.  My cats refuse all people food except for cool whip and ice cream.  I trained them good, right?
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

A few weeks back, I was eating a really great sandwich. I sat it down on the coffee table to take a swig of water... and our male dog walks by very casually... and licks it. Didn't take it... but he LICKED it with his big old slobbery tongue!!! Needless to say I didn't eat the rest.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAshPal61:

my pug has boundary issues-she will sit up against you while you're eating and stare at you and your food. Then cry or bark to remind you she's there.

And we can't leave coffee mugs on the coffee table because she will try to drink it.

My pug and the boston terrier are so bad whenever my Dad comes to visit.  Grandpa gave them french fries once and now they expect him to feed them junk food every time they see him.  DH calls my dad "French-Fry Man" and the dogs go beserk, start jumping around and howling.  I guess they don't like kibble so much.

• Options
    imageAshPal61:

my pug has boundary issues-she will sit up against you while you're eating and stare at you and your food. Then cry or bark to remind you she's there.

And we can't leave coffee mugs on the coffee table because she will try to drink it.

You think that's boundary issues? My cats will literally paw food off my plate in front of me! Naughty little boys! If I leave food and walk away for even a second, it's no longer mine Sad One of them will do anything for beef jerkey and can hear DH open the package! They also freak out if you have cheese, especially string cheese and bat at it when you try to put it in your mouth! It's awful but they make me laugh and are my babies so I tolerate it and laugh at them! I think my child is going to get away with everything lol

• Options
    I just remembered something that was so hilarious.. probably not as funny without seeing the video but.. a couple months back we got Wendy's and brought it home. I was eating my chicken nuggets and fries out of the bag and got up to get a drink, only to return to my cat on the table and his head was stuck in the Wendy's bag, shaking it back and forth! I was dieing to this cat with a bag stuck on his head and started taking a video with my cell, only to remember (and exclaim on the video) "My chicken nuggets are still in there!!!" LOL So I pulled the bag off his head, and what did I do? Ate the rest : )  I'm sure with every shake of his head he was licking all my nuggets.. but oh well! They still tasted good Big Smile
  • Options
    Must be something with cats named Chloe! My chloe has to drink out of everyone's water glasses too, and she is obsessed with knocking over cups filled with water or water bottles left on the kitchen counter. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"