Babies: 0 - 3 Months

H&M

They just opened one here at our outlet mall and they have a bunch of cute baby clothes.  I thought they were a "name brand" store so I figured there stuff was super expensive but it's not.  Or could it be because it's in an outlet store? Has anyone shopped there before?

Re: H&M

• I shopped at H&M when I visited my friend who lived in NYC at the time. The regular store isn't very expensive either, but they have the cutest clothes!
  • I love H&M. I think their prices are average.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The one we have around here doesnt carry baby clothes. :(

But they arent expensive. I would say they are similar to forever 21. maybe a tad bit more expensive

• imagemrs.serrato85:

The one we have around here doesnt carry baby clothes. :(

But they arent expensive. I would say they are similar to forever 21. maybe a tad bit more expensive

Really like forever 21? I must be confusing it to another store then cause I could of sworn I heard celebrities shopped there LOL

• I love H&M. I went to my first one when I was in Germany and fell in love. Their accessories are so ridiculously well priced. I just can't wait to be able to fit into their clothes again.
  • its a great store....unfortunately, here it's quiet far so whenever we CAN go, we buy enough. I love the clothes there. They look like name brands because they are unique in color co-ordination and specific detailing. I love it to be honest! oh btw-happy shopping!!!!
  • I go to one here in Germany and I love it!  Even with the exchange rate their prices aren't too bad, plus if I buy enough I can use a VAT form (a form where I don't have to pay the German taxes, 19%).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"