1st Trimester
Options

New Here! And Pregnant!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Blaire and my husband I just found out we are about 6 weeks pregnant! I'm so excited! I will be glad to get at least to three months though!

I have a question:

My breasts get sore really  bad then it kind of goes away and they aren't, then they are really sore at night. Is anyone elses like that? I get worried when they don't feel as sore!

Thank you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New Here! And Pregnant!

• Options
    I did in the beginning... Breast were sore and then they were ok... Then I would be sick and then ok.  now at 9 weeks i'm feeling great!
  • Options

Welcome and Congratulations! 

As for you question, you are farther along than I am...however my BBs feel like that too.  It helps to sleep in a bra! 

Woman, I said put down the camera!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't worry, I think its normal that symptoms come and go.  My boobs def have their "off" days and some days I cannot sleep enough, the next I can't fall asleep at all.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been sleeping in a sports bra, and have found it helps a little.
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks pregnant too and going through the same thing. Breasts are always tender in the morning and at night. I'm just learning to deal with it.
  • Options
    HI & congrats!!!!!  Mine were sore, but they went off & on like that and at certain points but they haven't bothered me for about 2 weeks now (I think cuz I forgot about it).  But my breast did get really, really big FAST!  I was up 2 cup sizes the first two months. 
  • Options
    Congrats to you and your DH! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I hope to get to know ya'll better! This is such an exciting time, however I think I will feel so much better after the 3 month mark!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"