1st Trimester
Options

Worry wart?

This day is going to drag...I have my second blood draw today to check my hcg levels. I have had no problems, no spotting, no nothing. I think my doc is just surprised we found out about the pregnancy so early. I tried to tell them but no one would listen because of my irregular cycles...so naturally I am just freaked out right now! We had our first u/s about a week ago and all we were able to see right now was the sac (which I'm thinking is normal- right??). Should I call the office today to find out the numbers from my first draw they did on Tuesday? Or will that not tell me much? This is why I wanted to keep our news a secret for a bit, but DH just keeps telling everyone!
J.W.S & M.T.L. 5-3-09 Our little man joined our family 4-5-10

Re: Worry wart?

• Options
    I was stressed about my second levels too. Everything will be fine.  I am actually going in for a third blood draw this morning, so I'm stressing right there with you.  My fist levels were only 86 so I found out soooo early, my second levels were 250 though, so that was good news.  I can't figure out why they need a third blood draw, but I'll take it as extra info. 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    I'm not sure why they would want a third either...but you are right extra info for you! Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I worry all the time! I have a Dr. apt. today and I'm getting the results of my first HCG levels, I've had an ultrasound and we heard the heart beat! It was amazing. Today we should hear the heart beat via Doppler, but every time I go to the Dr. I get really nervous that something will go wrong. 
  • Options

Same boat - I'm getting the results of my second blood draw today for HGC and Progesterone since they were both 'low' - but I think b/c I'm only about 2-3 weeks along...my periods are irregular so we're taking a best guess approach to the date :)

I would just call if I were you - that way you're not waiting around for the results all day.

Good luck!!! 

• Options
    I got 4 blood draws, I'm not sure why, but everything is great.  I think they just like to see it going up.  I'm sure everything's fine!

DD february 2010 | DS october 2011

*please excuse my typos, bumping from my iphone*
  • Options
    Just wanted to wish you luck!!! :) Hope everything turns out just fine for you...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies - that makes me feel better! This is my first round of blood draws and I knew it was early in the pregnancy and now all the fuss has me parinoid LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"