Trying to Get Pregnant

AF

Since I stopped taking bc it seems like AF is a lot heavier...which sucks so bad. Has anyone else experienced this? The cramping is a lot worse, which I expected but the heaviness I did not expect. Does it gradually get better? I freakin hope so...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AF

• I have noticed that AF is much heavier....but also about 1 day shorter. Wierd.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

View Raw Image'>

• She's definitely heavier for me off BCP, but she was heavier before BCP too and I'd heard its normal for BCP to shorten/lighten AF so I expected it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That happened to me too.  It did get better, so there's hope :-)  I had been on BC so long I forgot what it was really like to have bad cramps.  On the positive side, my libido went up!
  • My first 1 or 2 periods were bad, but now they're actually much better than when I was on BC (one really heavy day, which is new, followed by just one more day of moderate/light bleeding and done). My libido has also went way up. DH might not ever let me go back on BC again.
  • imageLouRN09:
    I have noticed that AF is much heavier....but also about 1 day shorter. Weird.

Yeah mine is shorter but so much heavier and cramps last longer. Before bc a few tylenol took the pain away but now I am poppin' pamprin like it is going out of style...but i am glad there is hope for the future.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejennyandchris06:
    That happened to me too.  It did get better, so there's hope :-)  I had been on BC so long I forgot what it was really like to have bad cramps.  On the positive side, my libido went up!

me, too.  I really think BC tricks our bodies and we truly forget what cycles are like.  They are not always 28 days or always light or pain-free--which is usually the case  *Edit* (on BC, that is).

Post-BC, mine are still pretty light, but I can tell I have more CM and sex-drive--DH isn't complaining!

• I've been off for 2 months now and at first I had AF on day 25 spotting and no longer than a day.  Headaches/migraines the whole week though.  I should've had my AF 7/30 but nothing.  Took pg test 8/1 and nothing.  Started keeping track of my temperature and it keeps going up so my guess is that I skipped a cycle?  acne is worse, sex drive is up though. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"