1st Trimester

Am I able to eat...

I have been dying for a bologna and cheese sandwich for the past week.  Most friends say it's ok but I am unsure.  What do you all think?

Re: Am I able to eat...

• My doc told me to limit bologna and hot dogs to twice a week, between the two. But I don't eat either of them usually. So you can have my share too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What most people say is to heat it to steaming and you will be fine.  Pop it in the microwave for 20 seconds.  

There are some people who eat it without taking this step and make out fine.  I actually had 2 bologna sandwiches the other day.  I didn't heat it up. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks for thr feedback.  I think I need to eat the sandwich and get this craving over.  THe funny part is I crave absolutely nothing at all.  This is my first craving.
  • Yum.  I say go for it.
  • At my appointment yesterday we had the lunch meat discussion... apparently if it is in a prepared package (NOT from the deli) you can eat it without heating it.  So if it is Oscar Meyer then you are fine to eat without heating, if you got it at the deli counter then you'll have to heat it.  Enjoy!!!
  • I'm a firm believer of all things in moderation so on that note I would eat one. But I wouldn't eat it daily.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"