3rd Trimester
Options

Wii fit games?

Do they have a wii fit or some kind of wii exercise  game for pregnancy? I have regular wii fit, but I was just wondering if they had a game for the pregnant?

Re: Wii fit games?

• Options
    I havent heard of one but Id be all over it if they did.
  • Options
    If they don't they are seriously missing out on a huge market!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been using my Wii Active game during pregnancy. I really like the options you have.
  • Options
    I was talking to DH about this. He makes computer games for a living and I was telling him what I would like it to do What else would you want to see it do
  • Options

I have Wii fit & I am so upset by the fact that they do not have a pregnant setting on there.. but on the other hand, if pregnant women were exercising on it because they encouraged them to & something happened.. they would be liable.

I usually just do the yoga stuff & some of the balance games. I don't do the strength training & DH is always present. (I prenatal yoga failed in my 2nd tri.. it was pretty painful & kinda funny)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wish they did. I haven't actually played with my wii fit since I got pregnant. I think I would be a little too traumatized by seeing my little mii expand so much. Plus I think it would yell at me.
    imageimage
  • Options

I'd like it to recognize your growing bump, every week have your avatars bump grow a little bit, and it needs to recognize that while we are pregnant we are NOT obese because we are growing a baby. I hate getting on my wii and having it tell me that I am "fat" I still fit into all my pre-preg jeans, with buttons undone, and have only gained 26 lbs since before pregnancy. I think there should be pregnancy safe exercise. Part of the reason I stopped working out daily was because I didn't think a lot of the work outs were safe, not trying to be a cop-out and blame the wii. M/S didn't help either. I think we need more aerobic balancing games, and pre-natal yoga, for the wii.

I personally before pregnancy never went to the gym, instead of getting a gym membership I bought a wii and wii fit. Now I wish I didn't feel like I needed to go get a trainer to help me get my pregnancy weight down. 

• Options
    imagesalena.M:

I'd like it to recognize your growing bump, every week have your avatars bump grow a little bit, and it needs to recognize that while we are pregnant we are NOT obese because we are growing a baby. I hate getting on my wii and having it tell me that I am "fat" I still fit into all my pre-preg jeans, with buttons undone, and have only gained 26 lbs since before pregnancy. I think there should be pregnancy safe exercise. Part of the reason I stopped working out daily was because I didn't think a lot of the work outs were safe, not trying to be a cop-out and blame the wii. M/S didn't help either. I think we need more aerobic balancing games, and pre-natal yoga, for the wii.

I personally before pregnancy never went to the gym, instead of getting a gym membership I bought a wii and wii fit. Now I wish I didn't feel like I needed to go get a trainer to help me get my pregnancy weight down. 

I just had to laugh because you said everything that I was thinking

• Options

They do not...It is my plan for millions if I ever learn how to make games...

I have quit my regular fit because the little welcome guy started making smart a$$ comments about my weight gain. Jerk! And my personal trainer (on wii) would tell me how I was getting worse, and not better.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"