Babies on the Brain

I jumped in a pool fully clothed today.

Allie and I were getting ready to leave a friend's house from swimming.  I got myself dressed (put my clothes over suit) and started to grab Allie to get ready.  That is when she decided she needed to "jump" in the pool.  She went in and I was right behind her. Thank goodness my youngest cousin was still in the pool.  He went to grab her and was struggling and he got caught on the steps, but was able to keep her head up. I finally got to both of them and pulled them both up.  There was no way she was in longer than a few seconds.  (long enough for ALL of the other people their to jump in)

I was within an arm's reach of her and never took my eye off of her. I felt like I was in slow motion and it took me 10 mins to get in the pool.  My aunt got her out and she was so excited about jumping in by herself.  To bad I wasn't.

This just proves it only takes seconds for something tragic to happen.  I was RIGHT there and couldn't do much about her jumping.  I am just thanking God my cousin was in the pool.  

Re: I jumped in a pool fully clothed today.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"