2nd Trimester

Does Babies r us have coupons?

And if so, where can I find them?

Re: Does Babies r us have coupons?

• I see BRU coupons periodically in the Toys R Us ad in Sunday paper. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • I just got some in the mail today.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • When you register at BRU (in the store) they will take your information and mail coupons to you. I receive them every 2-3 weeks. I just received one today and they have save 15% on all strollers, save 15% on all carseats, save 10% on all play yards or bassinets...and so on. I use mine all the time espcially on bigger more expensive items I know other people won't get for us at our shower. Plus they give you the promotional code for online use. Hope this helps!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Also if you go in the store now, they are giving out 15% off any one item coupons. They are good from July 24-30 and if you ask, they'll give you a boatload of them.
  • I just bought our bedding set last week, so I'm going to return it and then buy with the 15% off coupon. It'll save us $22, worth the short trip.
  • imageAmbs0:
    When you register at BRU (in the store) they will take your information and mail coupons to you. I receive them every 2-3 weeks. I just received one today and they have save 15% on all strollers, save 15% on all carseats, save 10% on all play yards or bassinets...and so on. I use mine all the time espcially on bigger more expensive items I know other people won't get for us at our shower. Plus they give you the promotional code for online use. Hope this helps!

What about if you register online?  I was wondering the same thing with coupons just the other day.

• Get on their mailing list, you can do this in the store or online, they mail me like a months worth of coupons. I havent used any yet but they are good to have! :)
  • I get my coupons through email.  You just have to sign up on their website.  You can also sign up in the store to get the emails when you sign up for their rewards card.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepoison489:

I get my coupons through email.  You just have to sign up on their website.  You can also sign up in the store to get the emails when you sign up for their rewards card.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"