3rd Trimester

Made myself a chocolate cake

with some yummy milk-chocolate icing. OMG it's so yummy. I had one peice and I am waiting an hour before I have more but ohhhhhh if I didn't know I would get sick I WOULD DEVOUR the entire thing!

Re: Made myself a chocolate cake

• Ooohhh! That sounds delicious!
  • Mmm... cake.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • ::drooling::

Ooohh, now I WANT cake!  Hmmm...I wonder if DH would appease me since I'm having contractions???

• well pass it around, i have my fork ready!
  • I am so jealous!  I could eat this every day. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Did you ever get the 5 minute chocolate cake email. ?It is delish and dangerous. ?You MUST add chocolate chips and serve with ice cream. YUM!!!! ?oh and I think I cooked it for less time.

?

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE4 tablespoons flour
    4 tablespoons sugar
    2 tablespoons baking cocoa
    1 egg
    3 tablespoons milk
    3 tablespoons chocolate chips ( optional )
    3 tablespoons oil
    a small splash of vanilla extract
    1 coffee mug

?Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again. Put your mug into the microwave for three minutes at 1000 watts (vary the time just a little either way according the the wattage of your microwave). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don?t be alarmed. Allow to cool and tip out onto a plate if desired. EAT! (This can serve 2 if you want to feel sightly more virtuous).?

image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • PLEASE share. I have wanted 2 things lately, dominos pizza and cupcakes. However, a big slab of cake sounds divine right now!
  • I've been wanting cake soooo bad. My shower cake this past weekend was so delicious, I wish I had more leftovers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"